LLC Filing and Fees
  • To register your LLC you need to file your Articles of Organization with your local state government. For information on filing procedures and fees for your Limited Liability Company (LLC) visit your local state government website.
  • REMEMBER: You do NOT need to file your Operating Agreement. Your Operating Agreement is only an understanding between the members of your LLC and does not need to be filed with your Articles of Organization.
Ready to create a free legal document?
Know someone who could benefit from legal FAQs? Pass this along: