FREEFamily and Marriage FormsPrint or download family, marriage, or child consent forms in 5-10 minutes for free.
simple questions Download and
print instantly Finish in
A Separation Agreement is a document used by two spouses to outline the details of their intended separation, including how to divide assets and debts, and sort out child custody and support issues, prior to divorce.Learn More
A Cohabitation Agreement allows couples who are not married, but are planning to move in together, to address property and finance matters prior to cohabiting.Learn More
Marriage and Separation Forms
- Prenuptial AgreementPrenuptial AgreementA Prenuptial Agreement is a contract that spouses create before getting married that sets out each partner’s financial duties if they separate or divorce.
- Contrat de mariageContrat de mariageUn Contrat de mariage est un contrat utilisé par deux personnes qui souhaitent, avant le mariage, régler diverses questions financières et patrimoniales.
- Separation AgreementSeparation AgreementA Separation Agreement is used by two spouses to establish terms for living apart. It includes how they intend to separate assets and debts, and allows them to address child custody and spousal/child support, prior to a divorce judgement.
- Accord de séparationAccord de séparationL'Accord de non-divulgation protège vos informations confidentielles révélées à d'autres parties, comme les inventions.
- Postnuptial AgreementPostnuptial AgreementA Postnuptial Agreement is a contract used by a married couple to sort out current and future financial and property matters in the event of a separation or divorce.
- Child Travel ConsentChild Travel ConsentA Child Travel Consent gives a minor child permission to travel without their parents or legal guardians. Use this form when your child needs to travel alone or with another adult, who is not their legal guardian (e.g., a grandparent, friend, or teacher).
- Child Medical ConsentChild Medical ConsentA Child Medical Consent is a document where a parent or guardian grants permission to a caregiver or other person to make medical decisions for a child.
- Child Visitation LetterChild Visitation LetterA Child Visitation Letter is used to plan a visit with your child or to inform the child's other parent that they are not following the visitation agreement.
- Consentement au voyage d’enfantConsentement au voyage d’enfantUn Consentement au voyage d’un enfant est une autorisation parentale autorisant un mineur à voyager avec un parent, un groupe, une autre personne ou seul.
- Plan parentalPlan parentalLe Plan parental a pour but de protéger les intérêts de l’enfant mineur et les conditions d’exercice de l’autorité parentale.
- Cohabitation AgreementCohabitation AgreementA Cohabitation Agreement is used by couples who are not legally married, but want to live together in a shared residence. It addresses property, debts, and other details in order to protect each individual's interests in the event the relationship comes t
- Common Law Partner AgreementCommon Law Partner AgreementA Cohabitation Agreement is used by couples who are not legally married, but want to live together in a shared residence. It addresses property, debts, and other details in order to protect each individual's interests in the event the relationship comes t
- Contrat de vie communeContrat de vie communeUn Contrat de vie commune permet aux couples non mariés ni civilement unis d'organiser leur vie commune et de protéger leurs intérêts en cas de séparation.