Legal Forms & Legal Documents
Answer a few simple questions - download and print instantly
- Activity Waiver FormAn Activity or Sports Waiver releases the party providing the activity from liability claims from participants. Protect your company & create your waiver now.
- Acuerdo de ConfidencialidadUn Acuerdo de Confidencialidad es utilizado para proteger información sensible que es compartida entre dos partes, prohibiendo su divulgación a terceros
- Acuerdo de No DivulgaciónUn Acuerdo de No Divulgación es un contrato que se utiliza en situaciones donde se intercambia información confidencial o sensible entre diferentes partes, prohibiendo su revelación a terceros y protegiendo su privacidad
- Adenda al Contrato de ArrendamientoUna Adenda al Contrato de Arrendamiento se utiliza para añadir información a un contrato de arrendamiento existente. Por ejemplo, cambiar las condiciones del alquiler o la duración del plazo. El contrato original seguirá en vigor, pero con las modificaciones incluidas en la Adenda.
- AffidavitAn Affidavit is a sworn written statement made before an official or anyone who may legally administer an oath.
- Amending AgreementA Contract Addendum, Amendment, or Amending Agreement is used to make alterations to existing legal contracts or agreements. The original document remains in effect, but one or more changes are made to the terms of the agreement.
- Amortization ScheduleAn Amortization Schedule outlines the amount of time it will take to pay off a debt, such as a loan or mortgage, by calculating and listing the amount of interest and principal that make up each payment.
- Anexo al Contrato de ArrendamientoUn Anexo al Contrato de Arrendamiento se utiliza para introducir cambios en un contrato de arrendamiento existente. Por ejemplo, cambiar las condiciones del alquiler o la duración del plazo. El contrato original seguirá en vigor, pero con las modificaciones incluidas en el Anexo.
- Articles of IncorporationArticles of Incorporation are documents that are filed with the government to legally form a corporation.
- AssignmentAn Assignment Agreement may be used to transfer property, rights, or obligations to another party.
- Assignment of Partnership InterestAn Assignment of Partnership Interest Agreement transfers partnership interest from one party to another to the extent permitted by the Partnership Agreement.
- Assignment of Trade Name An Assignment of Trade Name legally transfers all the rights of a trade name from one individual to another.
- Aviso de DesalojoUn Aviso de Desalojo es enviado por el arrendador al inquilino. Ofrece la posibilidad de desalojar al inquilino solucionando problemas.
- Band Partnership AgreementA Band Partnership Agreement establishes the rules for being in a band, including the rights and responsibilities of each member.
- Bill of SaleA Bill of Sale acts as a sales receipt and transfers ownership of an item from a seller to a buyer.
- Board ResolutionA Directors' Resolution can be used to record minutes at a director meeting or to describe director resolutions in lieu of a corporate meeting.
- Building ContractA Service Agreement outlines the terms of a given service between a service provider and customer.
- Business PlanA Business Plan is a comprehensive proposal that outlines a business's challenges and opportunites as well as its marketing, financial, and management plans.
- Carta PoderProteja sus intereses con una Carta de Poder. Designe a quien quiera para que adopte decisiones en su nombre (financieras, inmobiliarias, comerciales, etc.) cuando usted no pueda actuar por sí mismo.
- Catering ContractA Catering Contract is a service agreement used when catering services are provided by a caterer to a customer. The agreement covers compensation and event details.
- Cease & Desist LetterA Cease and Desist Letter is used to order another individual or company to stop an action or behavior, such as copyright violation or debt collection, and to refrain from doing it in the future.
- Certificate of IncumbencyA Certificate of Incumbency is used to confirm the identity of the officers of a corporation. It may also be used to confirm the names of directors and shareholders, or to verify minute book contents.
- Certificate of Proof of Execution by a Subscribing WitnessA Certificate of Proof of Execution is a sworn statement by witnesses of a contract verifying that they were present at the signing of a legal document and it was executed properly.
- Child Care ContractA Child Care Contract is used when a child care provider is hired to care for a child on a contractual basis.
- Child Medical ConsentA Child Medical Consent is a document where a parent or guardian grants permission to a caregiver or other person to make medical decisions for a child.
- Child Travel ConsentA Child Travel Consent is a letter of parental permission for a minor child to travel with one parent, a group, another person, or alone.
- Child Visitation LetterA Child Visitation Letter is used to plan a visit with your child or to inform the child's other parent that they are not following the visitation agreement.
- Cleaning Services AgreementA Cleaning Services Agreement spells out the terms and conditions of cleaning services offered by a cleaning company to a customer.
- CodicilA Codicil modifies, removes, or adds clauses to an existing Last Will and Testament.
- Cohabitation AgreementA Cohabitation Agreement is used by couples who are not legally married, but want to live together in a shared residence. It addresses property, debts, and other details in order to protect each individual's interests in the event the relationship comes to an end.
- Commercial Eviction NoticeCommercial Lease Notices are given by a landlord to a tenant of a commercial lease. They provide the tenant with notice of an eviction, a warning of an issue to resolve, or of the termination of the lease.
- Commercial Lease AgreementA Commercial Lease Agreement creates a commercial tenancy between a landlord and business tenant.
- Commercial Lease ApplicationA Commercial Lease Application is used by landlords, lessees, and property managers to collect information on potential business tenants prior to leasing commercial property.
- Commercial Lease NoticesCommercial Lease Notices are given by a landlord to a tenant of a commercial lease. They provide the tenant with notice of an eviction, a warning of an issue to resolve, or of the termination of the lease.
- Commercial Lease Termination NoticeCommercial Lease Notices are given by a landlord to a tenant of a commercial lease. They provide the tenant with notice of an eviction, a warning of an issue to resolve, or of the termination of the lease.
- Commercial Lease Warning Notice
- Commercial Sublease AgreementA Commercial Sublease Agreement is used when the original tenant wishes to transfer the remaining lease obligations under a commercial tenancy to a subtenant.
- Common Law Partner AgreementA Common Law Partner Agreement is used by couples who live together but are not legally married. It outlines shared and separate property and debts, as well as other details to protect the interests of each individual should the relationship come to an end.
- Compensation AgreementA Compensation Agreement is a contract between an employer and an employee to set or change the wage or salary of that employee.
- Complaint LetterA Complaint Letter is used by consumers to submit a complaint to a person or business about a product or service that was sold or provided to them.
- Computer Services AgreementA Computer Service Agreement is a written contract used when a provider is offering computer-based services to a customer, such as repairs, updates, or installations.
- Confidentiality AgreementA Confidentiality Agreement is used to protect sensitive information shared between two parties by prohibiting the disclosure of this information to an outside source.
- Consentimiento Médico para NiñosUtilice un Consentimiento Médico para Niños para conceder autoridad legal al tutor o cuidador temporal de su hijo. Con esta autoridad el tutor o cuidador podrá consentir ciertos tratamientos médicos sobre su hijo cuando los padres no estén disponibles.
- Consent to Action Without MeetingA Directors' Resolution can be used to record minutes at a director meeting or to describe director resolutions in lieu of a corporate meeting.
- Consent to be Director and OfficerA Consent to be Director and Officer is completed when a corporate director or officer is first appointed.
- Construction ContractA Service Agreement outlines the terms of a given service between a service provider and customer.
- Consulting AgreementA Consulting Agreement is a contract involving a consultant and a client, where the consultant offers their services to the client in exchange for compensation.
- Contract AddendumA Contract Addendum, Amendment, or Amending Agreement is used to make alterations to existing legal contracts or agreements. The original document remains in effect, but one or more changes are made to the terms of the agreement.
- Contract AmendmentA Contract Addendum, Amendment, or Amending Agreement is used to make alterations to existing legal contracts or agreements. The original document remains in effect, but one or more changes are made to the terms of the agreement.
- Contract for DeedA Land Contract (or Contract for Deed) is a contract between a seller and buyer of real estate, where the seller provides the financing for the purchase of the property.
- Contrato de Alquiler de EquipoUn Contrato de Alquiler de Equipo es utilizando cuando el propietario de un equipo quiere alquilar este equipo (por ejemplo, maquinaria, ordenadores u otros aparatos electrónicos) a un tercero (el arrendatario) durante un plazo de tiempo determinado.
- Contrato de Arrendamiento de ViviendaUn Contrato de Arrendamiento de Vivienda describe los términos acordados entre arrendador e inquilino en relación con el alquiler de una vivienda.
- Contrato de CateringUn Contrato de Catering se utiliza cuando un cliente encarga un servicio de catering a un proveedor de catering. Incluye la remuneración a pagar y los detalles del evento.
- Contrato de CompraventaUn Contrato de Compraventa establece los términos y condiciones de una compraventa en virtud de la cual un vendedor se compromete a vender algo que el comprador se compromete a comprar.
- Contrato de ConsultoríaUn Contrato de Consultoría es un contrato en donde un consultor ofrece sus servicios de consultoría a un cliente a cambio de una remuneración económica.
- Contrato de Contratista IndependienteUn Contrato de Contratista Independiente es un contrato que detalla los términos y condiciones de una relación de trabajo entre un contratista independiente y un cliente.
- Contrato de LimpiezaUn Contrato de Limpieza detalla las condiciones de un servicio de limpieza ofrecido por una empresa a un cliente.
- Contrato de NiñeraUn Contrato de Niñera se utiliza cuando se quiere contratar a una persona para cuidar niños.
- Contrato de Prestación de ServiciosUn Contrato de Prestación de Servicios describe los términos y condiciones de un determinado servicio que un proveedor presta a un cliente.
- Contrato de PréstamoUn Contrato de Préstamo establece los términos y condiciones de un préstamo entre particulares, empresas o entre un particular y una empresa.
- Contrato de Servicios InformáticosUn Contrato de Servicios Informáticos es un contrato que se utiliza cuando un proveedor ofrece servicios informáticos a un cliente, tales como reparaciones, actualizaciones, mantenimiento o instalaciones.
- Contrato de TrabajoUn Contrato de Trabajo establece los términos y condiciones de empleo entre un empleador y un trabajador.
- Corporate BylawsCorporate Bylaws are rules that govern the internal management of a corporation, including corporate meetings, voting requirements, and responsibilities of officers.
- Corporate ResolutionA Directors' Resolution can be used to record minutes at a director meeting or to describe director resolutions in lieu of a corporate meeting.
- Cover LetterA Cover Letter is used to inform potential employers of the position you are applying for and why your application is worth consideration.
- Deed of ReconveyanceA Deed of Reconveyance is a document which transfers the legal title of property back to the borrower from the trustee when a debt secured by a Deed of Trust is fully paid.
- Deed of TrustA Deed of Trust allows a borrower to transfer the legal title of a property to a trustee, who holds it as security for the repayment of debt to the lender.
- Demand LetterA Demand Letter is sent out to request payment or action, which is in default, from another party. It describes the payment or action that is being claimed and how it should be resolved.
- Digital Image LicenseA Digital Image License allows you to outline how a customer may use your digital images.
- Directors' Organizational MeetingA Directors' Organizational Meeting document records the initial resolutions and actions of the directors to organize the corporation.
- Directors' Resolution
- Domestic Partnership AgreementA Domestic Partnership Agreement is a written agreement between parties who live together in a shared residence which governs their rights and obligations.
- Early Termination of LeaseAn Early Termination of Lease can be used to terminate a tenancy by mutual consent prior to the lease end.
- Emergency PlanAn Emergency Plan ensures everyone in your household knows what to do in case of an emergency or disaster.
- Employee EvaluationAn Employee Evaluation is used by employers to assess employee job performance.
- Employee Warning LetterAn employer issues an Employee Warning Letter to an employee who has violated workplace rules. The letter describes the infraction, consequences, and areas for improvement.
- Employment ContractAn Employment Contract sets out employment terms, conditions, and expectations between an employer and employee.
- Employment Offer LetterAn Employment Offer Letter is used by an employer to formally present a job opportunity to a new employee. The letter includes employment details, such as start date, compensation, job responsibilities, and other employment terms or preconditions.
- Employment Termination LetterAn Employment Termination Letter formally advises an employee that his or her employment has been terminated.
- End-of-Life PlanProvide your loved ones with clear instructions for your funeral, remains, services, and more with an End-of-Life Plan.
- End User License Agreement (EULA)An End User License Agreement (EULA), also known as a Software Agreement, is a contract between a licensor and user and outlines the software rights of the user.
- Equipment Rental AgreementAn Equipment Lease Agreement is used when an owner (lessor) rents out equipment (machinery, electronics etc.) to another person (lessee) for a specific time period.
- Eviction NoticeLandlord notices are given by a landlord to a tenant. They provide the option to evict a tenant, give the tenant an opportunity to resolve an issue, or notify of a rent increase.
- Gift DeedA Gift Deed is a document that allows you to give away certain items that have sentimental or monetary value to other individuals without compensation.
- Health Care DirectiveUse a Living Will and Medical Power of Attorney to specify the types of treatments you consent to and appoint someone to make decisions for you, should you become unable to act for yourself.
- Hold-Harmless (Indemnity) AgreementA Hold Harmless (Indemnity) Agreement allows one party to protect another party against any future losses or claims that may result from a particular activity.
- IncorporationIncorporating sets up your business with its own rights and liabilities that are distinct from its owners. Create your Articles of Incorporation for any state within minutes.
- Incorporators' Organizational MeetingAn Incorporators' Organizational Meeting document records the initial resolutions and actions of incorporators to organize the corporation.
- Independent Contractor AgreementAn Independent Contractor Agreement is a written contract that spells out the terms of a working relationship between an independent contractor and a customer.
- Invoice FormAn Invoice Form is issued by a seller to a buyer, providing a record of goods sold or services rendered and the amount due for each.
- Joint Venture AgreementA Joint Venture Agreement is a contract used to set up a business arrangement between two or more parties who agree to combine resources for a limited time to accomplish a particular project or goal.
- Just-In-Case InstructionsCompile your personal, legal, and financial information with Just-In-Case Instructions. Having a single document for quick reference helps family or friends handle your affairs in case of an emergency.
- Land ContractA Land Contract (or Contract for Deed) is a contract between a seller and buyer of real estate, where the seller provides the financing for the purchase of the property.
- Landlord's Consent to Lease AssignmentA Landlord's Consent to Lease Assignment is a form of written permission provided by the landlord in order for the original tenant to transfer all rights and obligations of the lease to a new tenant.
- Landlord's Consent to SubleaseA Landlord's Consent to Sublease is used when a tenant wishes to sublease the premises to a new tenant and requires the Landlord's written permission to do so.
- Last Will and TestamentProtect your assets and your loved ones with a Last Will and Testament. You can divide your property, choose a guardian for your children, and name someone to manage your estate.
- Lease AddendumA Lease Amendment is used to make changes to existing lease. The original lease remains in effect, but one or more changes are made to the terms of the lease. In order for the Lease Amendment to be valid, it must be signed by all of the parties listed in the original lease.
- Lease AmendmentA Lease Amendment is used to make changes to an existing lease (e.g. changing the permitted use of property or term length). The original lease remains in effect, but with the amendments.
- Lease ApplicationA Residential Rental Application is used by landlords, lessees, and property managers to collect information on potential renters prior to leasing.
- Lease Assignment AgreementA Lease Assignment Agreement is used when a tenant wishes to transfer the entire interest that they have in the property to a third party. The third party assumes the rights and responsibilities of the original lease.
- Letter of IntentThis Letter of Intent is a non-binding letter used by two or more parties to outline an understanding for a future agreement.
- Letter of RecommendationA Letter of Recommendation is a written assessment of another person's abilities and character.
- Liability WaiverA Release/Waiver Agreement, also known as a Settlement Agreement or Liability Waiver, is an enforceable promise not to proceed with a legal claim in exchange for money or other compensation.
- Lien ReleaseA Lien Release removes a lien on a property after the lien claimant has been paid for their work.
- Living WillUse a Living Will and Medical Power of Attorney to specify the types of treatments you consent to and appoint someone to make decisions for you, should you become unable to act for yourself.
- LLC Articles of OrganizationLLC Articles of Organization is the legal paperwork for forming a limited liability company (LLC).
- LLC Operating AgreementAn LLC Operating Agreement is used to outline the rights and responsibilities of each LLC member and to establish other operational details for a limited liability company.
- Loan AgreementA Loan Agreement sets out the terms of a loan between individuals, corporations, or between an individual and corporation.
- LSATA Law School Administration Test (LSAT) is a required exam for admission into law school. Take this previously administered test to prepare for the LSAT.
- Mechanic's LienA Mechanic's Lien creates a security interest in a property and is usually used by a builder or supplier to ensure they will be paid for their work or materials.
- Medical Power of AttorneyUse a Living Will and Medical Power of Attorney to specify the types of treatments you consent to and appoint someone to make decisions for you, should you become unable to act for yourself.
- Medical Records ReleaseA Medical Records Release authorizes the release of a patient's medical and health information to another physician, individual, or organization.
- Memorandum of UnderstandingThis Memorandum of Understanding provides a non-binding document for two or more parties to outline an understanding for a future agreement.
- Minute Book Rights of InspectionA Minute Book Rights of Inspection sets out which corporate documents may be viewed and copied by directors, shareholders, creditors and the general public.
- Minutes of Directors' Meeting
- Minutes of Shareholders' MeetingA Shareholders' Minutes of Meeting can be used to record decisions taken by a corporation at a meeting of its shareholders.
- Model and Entertainment ReleaseA Model and Entertainment Release is a contract in which the subject of a work (such as a photograph, video, or audio recording) consents to the commercial use of that work by a photographer, artist, or third party (such as a magazine or website).
- Mortgage AgreementA Mortgage Agreement is used by a lender to secure a loan in the borrower's purchase of real estate.
- Music Performance ContractA Performance Contract sets out the terms of a performance by an individual or group in a private or commercial venue.
- Music Recording ContractA Music Recording Contract is a written agreement between a recording studio and artist, and addresses the recording terms, including production, compensation and royalties, exclusivity, and more.
- New Hire ChecklistA New Hire Checklist helps you create a personalized onboarding checklist for new remote, in-office, or hybrid employees to cover every step of preboarding, orientation, training and any other miscellaneous task.
- Non-Compete AgreementA Non-Compete Agreement is a contract used to prevent exploitation of an unfair competitive advantage where sensitive information is exchanged between two parties.
- Non-Disclosure AgreementA Non-Disclosure Agreement is a contract used to maintain privacy in agreements where sensitive information is exchanged between two parties.
- Notice of Intent to Vacate PremisesTenant Notices are given to a landlord by a tenant, and include Notice of Intent to Vacate, Notice of Termination, and Notice to Repair.
- Notice of Lease ViolationLandlord notices are given by a landlord to a tenant. They provide the option to evict a tenant, give the tenant an opportunity to resolve an issue, or notify of a rent increase.
- Notice of TerminationLandlord notices are given by a landlord to a tenant. They provide the option to evict a tenant, give the tenant an opportunity to resolve an issue, or notify of a rent increase.
- Notice of Withdrawal from PartnershipA Notice of Withdrawal from Partnership can be used when a partner is withdrawing from a partnership for voluntary or involuntary reasons.
- Notice To EnterA Notice To Enter is a written letter informing the tenant that the landlord or property manager will be entering the property in the near future.
- Notice to Pay Rent or Quit
- Notice to Quit
- Notice to RepairTenant Notices are given to a landlord by a tenant, and include Notice of Intent to Vacate, Notice of Termination, and Notice to Repair.
- Offer to LeaseAn Offer to Lease is a formal letter or statement expressing interest in leasing a commercial property.
- Offer to Purchase Real EstateAn Offer to Purchase Real Estate is a document that sets out the terms of a proposed real estate transaction between a buyer and seller.
- One Page Business PlanStarting a new business? A One Page Business Plan succinctly outlines your company's goals and provides investors a clear view of your business idea.
- Online Divorce PapersA divorce or annulment is used by two married people to legally dissolve their marriage.
- Online NotarySecure and authenticate your document with online remote notarization. Get your documents legally notarized online in minutes from anywhere in the United States.
- PagaréUn Pagaré es una promesa vinculante de pago, mediante la cual un prestatario se obliga a devolver un préstamo o deuda a un prestamista.
- Partnership AgreementA Partnership Agreement establishes the rights and responsibilities of general partners, and the rules in a for-profit partnership.
- Partnership AmendmentA Partnership Amendment is used to change terms in an existing Partnership Agreement.
- Performance ContractA Performance Contract sets out the terms of a performance by an individual or group in a private or commercial venue.
- Personal/Corporate GuaranteeA Personal or Corporate Guarantee is a contract where an individual or corporation (guarantor) agrees to be responsible for the debt or obligations of another individual or corporation (debtor) in the event the debtor defaults on its obligations owed to a third party, such as a lender, landlord or creditor, in a guaranteed contract.
- Personal Care ProfileA Personal Care Profile documents your interests, preferences, and key health information for current or future caregivers.
- Personal Property Rental AgreementA Personal Property Rental Agreement is used when a lessor (owner) rents out personal property to a lessee (renter) for short or long-term use.
- Pet AgreementA Pet Agreement is used to settle disputes when a relationship ends and the parties are co-owners of a pet(s).
- Postnuptial AgreementA Postnuptial Agreement is a contract used by a married couple to sort out current and future financial and property matters in the event of a separation or divorce.
- Pour-Over WillA Pour-Over Will is used if you have a Living Trust. Upon your death, a Pour-Over Will transfers any missed property to your Living Trust so that the property is distributed as specified in your Living Trust.
- Power of AttorneyProtect your interests with a Power of Attorney. Appoint someone to make your important financial, real estate, and business decisions if you are unable to act for yourself.
- Power of Attorney for ChildA Power of Attorney for Child allows parents of minor children to temporarily delegate their parental responsibilities to an agent while the parents are unavailable or incapacitated.
- Prenuptial AgreementA Prenuptial Agreement is a contract used by two people who are about to marry and wish to sort out current and future financial and property matters prior to marriage.
- Promissory NoteA Promissory Note documents the borrower’s legally binding promise to repay a loan under certain terms and conditions.
- Proposal TemplateA Proposal Template outlines your qualifications and cost estimate for the freelance job you’re bidding on.
- Purchase AgreementA Purchase Agreement outlines the details of a transaction between a seller and purchaser.
- Purchase of Business AgreementA Purchase of Business Agreement is a document used when an individual or corporation purchases all the shares or assets of a business.
- Purchase OrderA Purchase Order indicates the amount, type, and price of items a buyer wishes to purchase from a seller.
- Quitclaim DeedA Quitclaim Deed is used to transfer a title or whatever interest the owner (grantor) may have in property to another person (grantee) without any warranties of title.
- Real Estate Purchase AgreementA Real Estate Purchase Agreement is used to document the purchase and sale of real property.
- Reference ListA Reference List is used to provide potential employers with a list of personal and work contacts who can verify your information.
- Registered Agent ServiceA Registered Agent is an individual a company appoints to handle government, legal and tax correspondence for the business. Appoint your Registered Agent today.
- Release/Waiver AgreementA Release/Waiver Agreement, also known as a Settlement Agreement or Liability Waiver, is an enforceable promise not to proceed with a legal claim in exchange for money or other compensation.
- Rent Increase NoticeA Rent Increase Notice is used to inform a tenant of a future increase to their rent payment.
- Rent ReceiptA Rent Receipt is used to keep track of full or partial rent payments.
- Residential Lease AgreementA Residential Lease Agreement outlines the terms of a residential tenancy between a landlord and tenant.
- Residential Rental ApplicationA Residential Rental Application is used by landlords, lessees, and property managers to collect information on potential renters prior to leasing.
- Residential Rental Inspection ReportA Rental Inspection Report is a checklist used to document the physical condition of a rental property at the beginning and end of a tenancy.
- Residential Sublease AgreementA Residential Sublease Agreement is used when the tenant transfers property rights over to a third party, known as a subtenant, for the remainder of the residential lease term.
- Resignation LetterA Resignation Letter is used to give your employer legal notice that you will be leaving the company.
- ResumeA Resume Builder is a tool that generates a custom, formatted resume based on the information you enter about your past work experience, skills, education, volunteer experience, interests, and more.
- Revocable Living TrustA Revocable Living Trust is a useful estate planning tool that allows the contributor to stay in control of their property as the trustee while they are alive and arrange how some or all of their assets will be managed after their passing. A living trust also avoids most probate fees.
- Revocation of Power of AttorneyA Revocation of Power of Attorney is used to revoke or cancel an existing Power of Attorney.
- Risk Management PlanA Risk Management Plan helps you identify, evaluate and mitigate risks that may impact your business or project. Use our free Risk Management Plan template to reduce negative impacts and increase the chance of a successful project.
- Roommate AgreementA Roommate Agreement is used between two or more roommates to set out the rules and responsibilities of the shared tenancy.
- Sales AgreementA Sales Agreement outlines the terms of a transaction, where a seller promises to sell something that a purchaser promises to buy.
- Satisfaction of MortgageA Satisfaction of Mortgage is signed by a lender acknowledging that a mortgage has been fully paid by a borrower.
- Separation AgreementA Separation Agreement is used by two spouses to establish terms for living apart. It includes how they intend to separate assets and debts, and allows them to address child custody and spousal/child support, prior to a divorce judgement.
- Service AgreementA Service Agreement outlines the terms of a given service between a service provider and customer.
- Settlement AgreementA Release/Waiver Agreement, also known as a Settlement Agreement or Liability Waiver, is an enforceable promise not to proceed with a legal claim in exchange for money or other compensation.
- Shareholder's Appointment of RepresentativeA Shareholder's Appointment of Representative allows a representative to vote at all shareholder meetings and make decisions that a corporate shareholder would normally make.
- Shareholder AgreementA Shareholder Agreement is a contract between shareholders of a corporation. It specifies shareholder rights and responsibilities, and includes terms on internal management, share valuation, profit distribution, dispute resolution methods, and more within a corporation.
- Shareholder Loan AgreementA Shareholder Loan Agreement is used when a corporation is borrowing money from one of its shareholders; a shareholder is lending money to its corporation; or a corporation owes money to a shareholder (for salary etc.) and the parties need a record of the payment for tax purposes.
- Shareholder ProxyA Shareholder Proxy allows an individual or corporation to appoint a representative to vote at a shareholder meeting.
- Shareholders' Consent to Action Without MeetingA Shareholders' Consent to Action Without Meeting records the decisions taken by the shareholders of a corporation without a formal meeting of the shareholders having taken place.
- Shareholders' Organizational MeetingA Shareholders' Organizational Meeting document records the initial resolutions and actions of the shareholders to organize the corporation.
- Share Purchase AgreementA Share Purchase Agreement is a contract used for the sale of stock or shares between an existing shareholder of a corporation and another individual or corporation.
- Share Repurchase AgreementA Share Repurchase Agreement is used when a corporation wishes to repurchase shares from one of its shareholders.
- Share SubscriptionA Share Subscription is used when new common shares/stocks are issued by a corporation and sold to a purchaser, also known as a subscriber. The subscriber executes this document and it is then retained in the corporation's records.
- Subcontractor AgreementAn Independent Contractor Agreement is a written contract that spells out the terms of a working relationship between an independent contractor and a customer.
- Survivorship DeedA Survivorship Deed creates a joint tenancy between two or more individuals, where they each have equal interest in a property. Upon the death of one of the owners, his or her interest in the property goes to the surviving owner(s).
- SWOT AnalysisA SWOT Analysis is a strategic planning tool used by companies and project managers to evaluate internal and external strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Tenant ApplicationA Residential Rental Application is used by landlords, lessees, and property managers to collect information on potential renters prior to leasing.
- Termination AgreementA Termination Agreement can be used to discontinue or cancel an existing agreement.
- Termination by TenantTenant Notices are given to a landlord by a tenant, and include Notice of Intent to Vacate, Notice of Termination, and Notice to Repair.
- Testamento y Últimas VoluntadesProteja su patrimonio y a sus seres querido mediante un Testamento. Puede dividir sus bienes, nombrar un tutor para sus hijos o designar a una persona para que organice su herencia.
- Trademark AssignmentA Trademark Assignment transfers ownership of a trademark from one party to another.
- Vehicle Leasing AgreementA Vehicle Leasing Agreement is used when an owner (lessor) rents a vehicle to another person (lessee) for a fixed term period.
- Warranty DeedA Warranty Deed transfers the title of a property between individuals, warranting that the grantor has a good clear title and there are no encumbrances on the deed.
- Website Terms and ConditionsWebsite Terms and Conditions detail all the rights and obligations of the users and the owner of a website.
- WillProtect your assets and your loved ones with a Last Will and Testament. You can divide your property, choose a guardian for your children, and name someone to manage your estate.