LawDepot's U.S. Citizenship form is:
- Used to automatically complete the N-400.
- Naturalization is the process by which U.S. citizenship is granted to foreign nationals after they fulfill the requirements established in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).
By becoming a U.S. citizen you will:
- Have a say in how your country is governed by being allowed to vote in government elections;
- Be allowed to obtain a U.S. passport and have greater protection when you travel abroad; and
- Have greater ease in sponsoring relatives into the U.S.
You may apply for naturalization when you meet all the eligibility requirements to become a U.S citizen.
We regularly maintain this contract. Last Modified: January 2013