FREEFamily and Marriage FormsPrint or download family, marriage, or child consent forms in 5-10 minutes for free.
simple questions Download and
print instantly Finish in
A Separation Agreement is a document used by two spouses to outline the details of their intended separation, including how to divide assets and debts, and sort out child custody and support issues, prior to divorce.
A Cohabitation Agreement allows couples who are not married, but are planning to move in together, to address property and finance matters prior to cohabiting.
Marriage and Separation Forms
- Prenuptial AgreementPrenuptial AgreementA Prenuptial Agreement is a contract used by two people who are about to marry and wish to sort out current and future financial and property matters prior to marriage.
- Separation AgreementSeparation AgreementA Separation Agreement is used by two spouses to establish terms for living apart. It includes how they intend to separate assets and debts, and allows them to address child custody and spousal/child support, prior to a divorce judgement.
Child Consent Forms
- Child Travel ConsentChild Travel ConsentA Child Travel Consent is a letter of parental permission for a minor child to travel with one parent, a group, another person, or alone.
- Child Medical ConsentChild Medical ConsentA Child Medical Consent is a document where a parent or guardian grants permission to a caregiver or other person to make medical decisions for a child.
- Cohabitation AgreementCohabitation AgreementA Cohabitation Agreement is used by couples who are not legally married, but want to live together in a shared residence. It addresses property, debts, and other details in order to protect each individual's interests in the event the relationship comes to an end.
- Common Law Partner AgreementCommon Law Partner AgreementA Common Law Partner Agreement is used by couples who live together but are not legally married. It outlines shared and separate property and debts, as well as other details to protect the interests of each individual should the relationship come to an end.