Family Articles

A child medical consent is a document which allows parents or guardians to authorize another party to consent to their child's medical treatment.
A prenuptial agreement is a contract entered into by two people who are about to marry. A prenuptial agreement (often called a 'prenup' or 'prenupt') is used to specify how property and debts will be divided in the event of a breakup.
A separation agreement is a written contract made between married couples who intend to separate from each other. The contract documents specific details of how the spouses agree to separate.

Family Documents

Prenuptial AgreementUsed to document and separate the assets of two people prior to marriage.
Separation AgreementA document that helps separating couples to divide assets and debts, as well as specify child and spousal support.
Child Travel ConsentA form used by a parent or legal guardian to give permission to a child to travel alone or with another adult.
Ready to start family planning?
Know someone who can benefit from legal resources and information?