FREEReal Estate, Leasing, and Rental FormsQuickly print or download customized real estate and leasing forms in 5-10 minutes for free.
simple questions Download and
print instantly Finish in
A Rental/Lease Agreement is used to lay out the terms of a residential tenancy between a landlord and tenant.Learn More
A Commercial Lease Agreement outlines the rights and responsibilities of a landlord and business tenant during a commercial tenancy.Learn More
Rental and Leasing Forms
- Rental/Lease AgreementRental/Lease AgreementA Residential Lease Agreement outlines the terms of a residential tenancy between a landlord and tenant.
- Commercial Lease AgreementCommercial Lease AgreementA Commercial Lease Agreement creates a commercial tenancy between a landlord and business tenant.
- Rent ReceiptRent ReceiptA Rent Receipt acts as proof of payment.
- Notice To EnterNotice To EnterA Notice to Enter is a written letter informing the tenant that the landlord or property manager will be entering the property in the near future.
Prior to Renting
- Letter of IntentLetter of IntentA Letter of Intent provides a non-binding letter for two or more parties to outline an understanding for a future agreement.
- Offer to LeaseOffer to LeaseAn Offer to Lease is a formal letter or statement expressing interest in leasing a commercial property.
- Residential Rental ApplicationResidential Rental ApplicationA Residential Rental Application is used by landlords, lessees, and property managers to collect information on potential renters prior to leasing.
- Rental Inspection ReportRental Inspection ReportA Rental Inspection Report is a checklist used to document the physical condition of a rental property at the beginning and end of a tenancy.
- Hold-Harmless (Indemnity) AgreementHold-Harmless (Indemnity) AgreementA Hold Harmless (Indemnity) Agreement allows one party to protect another party against any future losses or claims that may result from a particular activity.
- Roommate AgreementRoommate AgreementA Roommate Agreement is used between two or more roommates to set out the rules and responsibilities of the shared tenancy.
- LandlordNotice of Lease ViolationNotice of TerminationNotice of Lease ViolationFind the Eviction or Lease Notice you need, including Notice of Intent to Vacate and Notice to Quit. Create, print or download your free eviction letter now.Notice to Pay Rent or QuitNotice of TerminationFind the Eviction or Lease Notice you need, including Notice of Intent to Vacate and Notice to Quit. Create, print or download your free eviction letter now.Notice of Rent IncreaseNotice to Pay Rent or QuitFind the Eviction or Lease Notice you need, including Notice of Intent to Vacate and Notice to Quit. Create, print or download your free eviction letter now.Notice of Rent IncreaseTenantNotice of Intent to Vacate PremisesNotice to RepairNotice of Intent to Vacate PremisesTenant Notices are given to a landlord by a tenant, and include Notice of Intent to Vacate, Notice of Termination, and Notice to Repair.Termination by TenantNotice to RepairTenant Notices are given to a landlord by a tenant, and include Notice of Intent to Vacate, Notice of Termination, and Notice to Repair.Termination by TenantTenant Notices are given to a landlord by a tenant, and include Notice of Intent to Vacate, Notice of Termination, and Notice to Repair.
- Landlord's Consent to SubleaseLandlord's Consent to SubleaseA Landlord's Consent to Sublease is used when a tenant wishes to sublease the premises to a new tenant and requires the Landlord's written permission to do so.
- Commercial Sublease AgreementCommercial Sublease AgreementA Commercial Sublease Agreement is used when the original tenant wishes to transfer the remaining lease obligations under a commercial tenancy to a subtenant.
- Residential Sublease AgreementResidential Sublease AgreementA Residential Sublease Agreement is used to convey some or all of the property rights that a tenant has under a residential lease to a third party for a portion of the tenant's remaining term of the original lease.
Lease Amendment and Assignment
- Landlord's Consent to Lease AssignmentLandlord's Consent to Lease AssignmentA Landlord's Consent to Lease Assignment is a form of written permission provided by the landlord in order for the original tenant to transfer all rights and obligations of the lease to a new tenant.
- Lease Assignment AgreementLease Assignment AgreementA Lease Assignment Agreement is used when a tenant wishes to transfer the entire interest that they have in the property to a third party. The third party assumes the rights and responsibilities of the original lease.
- Lease AmendmentLease AmendmentA Lease Amendment is used to make changes to an existing lease (e.g. changing the permitted use of property or term length). The original lease remains in effect, but with the amendments.
Equipment and Property Rental
- Equipment Rental AgreementEquipment Rental AgreementAn Equipment Lease Agreement is used when an owner (lessor) rents out equipment (machinery, electronics etc.) to another person (lessee) for a specific time period.
- Personal Property Rental AgreementPersonal Property Rental AgreementA Personal Property Rental Agreement is used when a lessor (owner) rents out personal property to a lessee (renter) for short or long-term use.