FREERental Forms, Contracts,
Easily customise a rental or tenancy contract in 5-10 minutes for free.
simple questions Download and
print instantly Finish in
A Residential Tenancy Agreement is used when a landlord rents out his or her residential property to a tenant. It outlines the terms and conditions of the residential tenancy.Learn More
A Lease Assignment Agreement is used when an original tenant transfers his or her entire interest in a lease to a new tenant.Learn More
Rental and Tenancy Forms
- Residential Tenancy AgreementResidential Tenancy AgreementA Tenancy Agreement creates a residential tenancy between a landlord and tenant, and outlines the rights and responsibilities of each party during the term.
- Residential Rental ApplicationResidential Rental ApplicationA Residential Rental Application is used by landlords, lessees, and property managers to collect information on potential renters.
- Residential Sublet AgreementResidential Sublet AgreementA Residential Sublease Agreement is used to convey some or all of the property rights that a tenant has under a residential lease to a third party for a portion of the tenant's remaining term of the original lease.
- Lease AmendmentLease AmendmentA Lease Amendment is used to make changes to an existing Tenancy Agreement. The original lease remains in effect, but includes the amendments.
- Commercial Lease AgreementCommercial Lease AgreementA Commercial Property Lease Agreement creates a commercial tenancy agreement between a landlord and a tenant.
- Lease Assignment AgreementLease Assignment AgreementA Lease Assignment Agreement is a written contract that allows a tenant to transfer his or her remaining interests in a lease to a third party.
- Lease NoticeLease NoticeA lease notice is given by a landlord to a tenant. It provides the option to evict a tenant or give the tenant an opportunity to resolve an issue.
- Condition ReportCondition ReportA Condition Report is used by landlords (or property managers/subletting tenants) to record the condition of a rental property when a tenant moves in, and again when a tenant moves out.