FREERental Forms, Contracts,
Easily customise a rental or tenancy contract in 5-10 minutes for free.
simple questions Download and
print instantly Finish in
A Residential Tenancy Agreement is used when a landlord rents out his or her residential property to a tenant. It outlines the terms and conditions of the residential tenancy.Learn More
A Lease Assignment Agreement is used when an original tenant transfers his or her entire interest in a lease to a new tenant.Learn More
Rental and Tenancy Forms
- Residential Tenancy AgreementResidential Tenancy AgreementA Tenancy Agreement creates a residential tenancy between a landlord and tenant, and outlines the rights and responsibilities of each party during the term.
- Residential Rental ApplicationResidential Rental ApplicationA Residential Rental Application is used by landlords, lessees, and property managers to collect information on potential renters.
- Residential Sublease AgreementResidential Sublease AgreementA Residential Sublease Agreement is used to convey some or all of the property rights that a tenant has under a residential lease to a third party for a portion of the tenant's remaining term of the original lease.
- Lease AmendmentLease AmendmentA Lease Amendment is used to make changes to existing lease. The original lease remains in effect, but one or more changes are made to the terms of the lease. In order for the Lease Amendment to be valid, it must be signed by all of the parties listed in the original lease.
- Commercial Lease AgreementCommercial Lease AgreementA Commercial Property Lease Agreement creates a commercial tenancy agreement between a landlord and a tenant.
- Lease Assignment AgreementLease Assignment AgreementA Lease Assignment Agreement is used when a tenant who is renting property from a landlord wants to transfer the entire interest that the tenant has in the property to a third party. The third party then assumes the lease and all rights and obligations under the lease that the tenant had with the landlord.