FREERental Forms, Contracts,
Easily customise a rental or tenancy contract in 5-10 minutes for free.
simple questions Download and
print instantly Finish in
A House Lease Agreement (Residential Tenancy Agreement) is used when a landlord rents out his or her residential property to a tenant. It outlines the terms and conditions of the residential tenancy.Learn More
A Lease Assignment Agreement is used when an original tenant transfers his or her entire interest in a lease to a new tenant.Learn More
Rental and Tenancy Forms
- House Lease Agreement (Residential Tenancy Agreement)House Lease Agreement (Residential Tenancy Agreement)A Tenancy Agreement creates a residential tenancy between a landlord and tenant, and outlines the rights and responsibilities of each party during the term.
- Residential Rental ApplicationResidential Rental ApplicationA Residential Rental Application is used by landlords, lessees, and property managers to collect information on potential renters.
- Residential Sublet AgreementResidential Sublet AgreementA Residential Sublease Agreement is used to convey some or all of the property rights that a tenant has under a residential lease to a third party for a portion of the tenant's remaining term of the original lease.
- Lease AmendmentLease AmendmentA Lease Amendment is used to make changes to an existing Tenancy Agreement. The original lease remains in effect, but includes the amendments.
- Business Lease (Commercial Lease)Business Lease (Commercial Lease)A Commercial Rental Agreement creates a commercial tenancy between a landlord and business tenant.
- Lease Assignment AgreementLease Assignment AgreementA Lease Assignment Agreement is a written contract that allows a tenant to transfer his or her remaining interests in a lease to a third party.
- Lease NoticeLease NoticeA lease notice is given by a landlord to a tenant. It provides the option to evict a tenant or give the tenant an opportunity to resolve an issue.
- Condition ReportCondition ReportA Condition Report is used by landlords (or property managers/subletting tenants) to record the condition of a rental property when a tenant moves in, and again when a tenant moves out.
- Flatmate AgreementFlatmate AgreementA Flatmate Agreement is a contract between flatmates to establish rules for the shared tenancy.
Real Estate Transactions and
Forms for transferring property titles, securing loans or transacting property.
- Offer to Purchase Real EstateOffer to Purchase Real EstateAn Offer to Purchase Real Estate Agreement sets out the terms and conditions of an offer to purchase between the buyer and the seller in a real estate transaction.
- Contract for Sale of Real EstateContract for Sale of Real EstateA Contract for Sale of Real Estate is used to document the purchase and sale of real property.
Equipment & Property Rental
Lease forms for equipment, vehicles or personal property.
- Vehicle Leasing AgreementVehicle Leasing AgreementA Vehicle Leasing Agreement is used when an owner (lessor) rents a vehicle to another person (lessee) for a fixed term period.
- Equipment Rental AgreementEquipment Rental AgreementAn Equipment Rental Agreement is used when an owner (lessor) rents out equipment (machinery, electronics, etc.) to another person (lessee) for a specific time period.
- Personal Property Rental AgreementPersonal Property Rental AgreementA Personal Property Rental Agreement is used when a lessor (owner) rents out personal property to a lessee (renter) for short or long-term use.