FREEFamily, Marriage, and Cohabitation FormsPrint or download personalized family, marriage, or cohabitation forms in 5-10 minutes for free.
simple questions Download and
print instantly Finish in
A Separation Agreement is a contract that allows two spouses to live apart on certain terms by dividing assets and addressing issues such as child support or child custody prior to a divorce.Learn More
Marriage and Separation Forms
Forms for resolving finances or separating assets prior to or after marriage.
- Separation AgreementSeparation AgreementA Separation Agreement is used by spouses to dictate their own separation terms. The agreement may specify shared and separate property and debts, as well as spousal and child maintenance, prior to a divorce judgement.
- Prenuptial AgreementPrenuptial AgreementA Prenuptial Agreement is a contract entered into between two people who are about to marry. It sets out how assets will be distributed in the event of divorce or death. It can also be used to address other important matters to the couple about to be married such as rights to future spousal support, etc. A prenuptial agreement is normally used in situations where one or both parties: have significant wealth or expect to receive a large inheritance, have a personal business, wish to keep all assets and debts separate, were previously married, and/or have children from a previous relationship.
Child Permission Forms
Forms for giving a child permission to travel, or granting a guardian consent to make medical decisions for your child on your behalf.
- Child Medical ConsentChild Medical ConsentA Child Medical Consent is used when parents or guardians of a child (or children) want to authorize another person (or people) to consent to medical treatment for the child(ren). It is ideal for use when a child is being cared for by a babysitter, grandparents, other relatives, or other temporary guardians. With this authorization, the caregiver will be able to access medical care without delay, especially in emergency situations.
- Child Travel ConsentChild Travel ConsentA Child Travel Consent Form is required where a minor child under the age of 18 is traveling internationally without both parents present. It helps to avoid hassles boarding airplanes, seeking medical treatment for the children in your care, or crossing international borders. It is especially useful in divorce/separation situations.
Cohabitation and Common Law
Forms for establishing and outlining the terms of a cohabitation or common law relationship.
- Cohabitation AgreementCohabitation AgreementA Cohabitation Agreement is a written agreement between parties who live together in a shared residence which governs their rights and obligations.