FREEBusiness and Employment FormsCreate, print or download the business or employment forms you need in 5-10 minutes for free.
simple questions Download and
print instantly Finish in
A Partnership Agreement is used when two or more partners start a for-profit business. It establishes the obligations of each partner, and covers financial, management, and other scenarios in your partnership.Learn More
- Partnership AgreementPartnership AgreementA Partnership Agreement establishes the rights and responsibilities of general partners, as well as the rules in a for-profit partnership.
- Notice of Withdrawal from PartnershipNotice of Withdrawal from PartnershipA Notice of Withdrawal From Partnership can be used when a partner is withdrawing from a partnership for voluntary or involuntary reasons.
- Amending AgreementAmending AgreementA Contract Addendum, Amendment, or Amending Agreement modifies an existing agreement. The original agreement remains in effect, but includes the amendments.
- Assignment of Partnership InterestAssignment of Partnership InterestAn Assignment of Partnership Interest Agreement transfers partnership interest from one party to another to the extent permitted by the Partnership Agreement.
Protecting your Business
Forms for protecting your business, absolving future liabilities, and offering guarantees.
- Release/Waiver AgreementRelease/Waiver AgreementA Release/Waiver Agreement is a form used to ensure that a party will not proceed with a legal claim in exchange for compensation.
- Performance ContractPerformance ContractA Performance Contract sets out the terms of a performance by an individual or group in a private or commercial venue.
Confidentiality and Intellectual Property
- Confidentiality AgreementConfidentiality AgreementA Confidentiality Agreement maintains privacy during agreements when confidential information is exchanged between two parties.
- Non-Disclosure AgreementNon-Disclosure AgreementA Non-Disclosure Agreement is used to protect sensitive information that is shared between two parties during an agreement.
Forms for outlining the terms of a service.
- Service AgreementService AgreementA Service Agreement is a contract used when a service provider offers his or her services to a customer in exchange for pay.
- Independent Contractor AgreementIndependent Contractor AgreementAn Independent Contractor Agreement outlines the terms of a project, commitment, or job (e.g. build a fence) that an independent contractor (e.g. carpenter) is hired by a client to complete.
- Consulting AgreementConsulting AgreementA Consulting Agreement sets out the terms of a working relationship between a consultant and a client. It includes compensation, services provided, confidentiality clauses, and more.
- Building ContractBuilding ContractA Service Agreement is a contract used when a service provider offers his or her services to a customer in exchange for pay.
- Catering ContractCatering ContractA Catering Contract is used when a customer hires a caterer to prepare and serve food at an event.
- Cleaning Services AgreementCleaning Services AgreementA Cleaning Services Agreement is a contract used when a customer hires an individual or business to perform cleaning services in exchange for compensation.
- Computer Services AgreementComputer Services AgreementA Computer Services Agreement is a contract used when computer services are provided by an individual or company to a customer in exchange for compensation.
- Construction ContractConstruction ContractA Service Agreement is a contract used when a service provider offers his or her services to a customer in exchange for pay.
- Employment AgreementEmployment AgreementAn Employment Agreement establishes the rights, expectations, and obligations of an employer and employee in a working relationship. It includes the details of employment, such as remuneration, work hours, job duties, sick pay, and more.