FREEBusiness and Employment FormsCreate, print or download the business or employment forms you need in 5-10 minutes for free.
simple questions Download and
print instantly Finish in
A Partnership Agreement is a contract created by general partners in a for-profit partnership, outlining the responsibilities of each partner, and how profits and losses are distributed.Learn More
Partnership and Joint Venture Forms
- Assignment of Partnership InterestAssignment of Partnership InterestAn Assignment of Partnership Interest Agreement transfers partnership interest from one party to another to the extent permitted by the Partnership Agreement.
- Notice of Withdrawal from PartnershipNotice of Withdrawal from PartnershipA Notice of Withdrawal From Partnership can be used when a partner is withdrawing from a partnership for voluntary or involuntary reasons.
Confidentiality and Intellectual Property
- Confidentiality AgreementConfidentiality AgreementA Confidentiality Agreement maintains privacy during agreements when confidential information is exchanged between two parties.
- Non-Disclosure AgreementNon-Disclosure AgreementA Non-Disclosure Agreement protects your confidential business information or inventions revealed during discussions, proposals or negotiations with another party. It also protects against disclosure to third parties of information not already in the public domain. Our Non-Disclosure agreement is ideal for: proposed business transactions between two parties, protection of inventions, protection of an employer's confidential information from employees and contractors, and any other purpose that you describe.
- Non-Compete AgreementNon-Compete AgreementA Non-Compete Agreement is a contract used to prevent exploitation of an unfair competitive advantage where sensitive information is exchanged between two parties.
- Digital Image LicenceDigital Image LicenceA Digital Image Licence allows you to outline how a customer may use your digital images.
- Website Terms and ConditionsWebsite Terms and ConditionsWebsite Terms and Conditions detail all the rights and obligations of the users and the owner of a website.
Contracts of Employment
- Employment ContractEmployment ContractAn Employment Contract sets out employment terms, conditions, and expectations between an employer and employee.
Business Contracts and Forms
- Partnership AgreementPartnership AgreementOur Partnership Agreement is an easy to use contract for two or more individuals or entities to form a business partnership.
Service Contracts and Templates
- Service AgreementService AgreementA Service Agreement is a contract used when a service provider offers his or her services to a customer in exchange for pay.
- Catering ContractCatering ContractA Catering Contract is used when a customer hires a caterer to prepare and serve food at an event.
- Cleaning Services AgreementCleaning Services AgreementA Cleaning Services Agreement is a contract used when a customer hires an individual or business to perform cleaning services in exchange for compensation.
- Computer Services AgreementComputer Services AgreementA Computer Services Agreement is a contract used when computer services are provided by an individual or company to a customer in exchange for compensation.
- Consulting AgreementConsulting AgreementA Consulting Agreement sets out the terms of a working relationship between a consultant and a client. It includes compensation, services provided, confidentiality clauses, and more.
- Independent Contractor AgreementIndependent Contractor AgreementAn Independent Contractor Agreement outlines the terms of a project, commitment, or job (e.g. build a fence) that an independent contractor (e.g. carpenter) is hired by a client to complete.
- Building ContractBuilding ContractA Service Agreement is a contract used when a service provider offers his or her services to a customer in exchange for pay.
- Construction ContractConstruction ContractA Service Agreement is a contract used when a service provider offers his or her services to a customer in exchange for pay.