FREEBusiness Forms and DocumentsCreate the business or employment form you need in 5-10 minutes.
simple questions Download and
print instantly Finish in
A Partnership Agreement is used when two or more partners start a for-profit business. It establishes the obligations of each partner, and covers financial, management, and other scenarios in your partnership.Learn More
A Purchase of Business Agreement is a contract used when one business agrees to purchase shares or assets from another business.Learn More
- Assignment of Partnership Interest
- Business PlanBusiness PlanA Business Plan outlines a company's challenges and opportunities, as well as its marketing, financial, and management plans. It is commonly used to present business proposals to investors.
- Partnership AgreementPartnership AgreementA Partnership Agreement is a contract for two or more individuals or entities to form a business partnership.
- Purchase of Business AgreementPurchase of Business AgreementA Purchase of Business Agreement is a written contract used when an individual or business wishes to purchase all the shares or assets from a business.
- Partnership AmendmentPartnership AmendmentA Partnership Amendment is used to change terms in an existing Partnership Agreement.
- Directors' ResolutionDirectors' ResolutionA Directors' Resolution can be used to record minutes at a directors' meeting or to document decisions or actions in lieu of a corporate meeting.
- Contract AddendumContract AddendumA Contract Addendum, Amendment, or Amending Agreement modifies an existing agreement. The original agreement remains in effect, but includes the amendments.
- Notice of Withdrawal from Partnership
- Hold-Harmless (Indemnity) AgreementHold-Harmless (Indemnity) AgreementA Hold Harmless (Indemnity) Agreement allows one party to protect another party against any future losses or claims that may result from a particular activity.
- Termination AgreementTermination AgreementA Termination Agreement can be used to discontinue or cancel an existing agreement.
- Joint Venture AgreementJoint Venture AgreementA Joint Venture Agreement is a contract used to set up a business arrangement between two or more parties who agree to combine resources for a limited time to accomplish a particular project or goal.
- SWOT AnalysisSWOT AnalysisA SWOT analysis is a strategic planning tool used by companies and project managers to evaluate internal and external strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
Employment Contracts and Forms
- Employment ContractEmployment ContractAn Employment Contract establishes the rights, expectations, and obligations of an employer and employee in a working relationship. It includes the details of employment, such as compensation, work hours, job duties, sick pay, and more.
- Employee EvaluationEmployee EvaluationAn Employee Evaluation allows an employer to analyse an employee's job performance, and suggest areas for improvement.
- Resume BuilderResume BuilderA Resume Builder is a tool that generates a custom, formatted resume based on the information you enter about your past work experience, skills, education, volunteer experience, interests, and more.
- Cover LetterCover LetterA Cover Letter is used to inform potential employers of the position you are applying for and why your application is worth consideration.
- Letter of RecommendationLetter of RecommendationA Letter of Recommendation is a written assessment of another person's abilities and character.
- Reference ListReference ListA Reference List is used to provide potential employers with a list of personal and work contacts who can verify your information.
- Employment Offer LetterEmployment Offer LetterAn Employment Offer Letter is used by an employer to formally present a job opportunity to a new employee. The letter includes employment details, such as start date, compensation, job responsibilities, and other employment terms or preconditions.
- Resignation LetterResignation LetterA resignation letter is used to give your employer legal notice that you will be leaving the company.
- Employment Termination LetterEmployment Termination LetterAn Employment Termination Letter formally advises an employee that his or her employment has been terminated.
Forms for musicians, bands, performers, and models.
- Model and Entertainment ReleaseModel and Entertainment ReleaseA Model and Entertainment Release is a contract in which the subject of a work (such as a photograph, video, or audio recording) consents to the commercial use of that work by a photographer, artist, or third party (such as a magazine or website).
- Computer Services AgreementComputer Services AgreementA Computer Services Agreement is a contract used when computer services are provided by an individual or company to a customer in exchange for compensation.
- Consulting AgreementConsulting AgreementA Consulting Agreement sets out the terms of a working relationship between a consultant and a client. It includes compensation, services provided, confidentiality clauses, and more.
- Subcontractor AgreementSubcontractor AgreementAn Independent Contractor Agreement outlines the terms of a project, commitment, or job (e.g. build a fence) that an independent contractor (e.g. carpenter) is hired by a client to complete.
- Service AgreementService AgreementA Service Agreement is a contract used when a service provider offers his or her services to a customer in exchange for pay.
- Catering ContractCatering ContractA Catering Contract is used when a customer hires a caterer to prepare and serve food at an event.
- Cleaning Services AgreementCleaning Services AgreementA Cleaning Services Agreement is a contract used when a customer hires an individual or business to perform cleaning services in exchange for compensation.
- Building ContractBuilding ContractA Service Agreement is a contract used when a service provider offers his or her services to a customer in exchange for pay.
- Construction ContractConstruction ContractA Service Agreement is a contract used when a service provider offers his or her services to a customer in exchange for pay.
Confidentiality and Intellectual Property Forms
- Confidentiality AgreementConfidentiality AgreementA Confidentiality Agreement maintains privacy during agreements when confidential information is exchanged between two parties.
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)A Non-Disclosure Agreement is used to protect sensitive information that is shared between two parties during an agreement.
- Cease & DesistCease & DesistA Cease and Desist Letter is sent out by a party to request an individual or business stop (cease) an action, and refrain (desist) from doing it in the future .
- Non-Compete AgreementNon-Compete AgreementA Non-Compete Agreement is a contract used to prevent exploitation of an unfair competitive advantage where sensitive information is exchanged between two parties.
- End User License Agreement (EULA)End User License Agreement (EULA)An End User License Agreement (EULA), also known as a Software Agreement, is a contract between a licensor and user and outlines the software rights of the user.
- Digital Image LicenceDigital Image LicenceA Digital Image Licence allows you to outline how a customer may use your digital images.
- Website Terms and ConditionsWebsite Terms and ConditionsWebsite Terms and Conditions detail all the rights and obligations of the users and the owner of a website.
Forms and paperwork for incorporating a business and running a corporation.
- Company ConstitutionCompany ConstitutionA Company Constitution is a set of internal rules governing the management of a company dealing with issues such as shareholder meetings, voting requirements, and responsibilities of officers.
Protecting your Business
Forms for protecting your business, absolving future liabilities, and offering guarantees.
- Personal/Corporate GuaranteePersonal/Corporate GuaranteeA Personal or Corporate Guarantee is a contract where an individual or corporation (guarantor) agrees to be responsible for the debt or obligations of another individual or corporation (debtor) in the event the debtor defaults on its obligations owed to a third party, such as a lender, landlord or creditor, in a guaranteed contract.
- Activity Waiver FormActivity Waiver FormAn Activity or Sports Waiver releases the party providing the activity from liability claims from participants. Protect your company & create your waiver now.
- Share Purchase AgreementShare Purchase AgreementA Share Purchase Agreement is a contract used for the sale of stock or shares between an existing shareholder of a corporation and another individual or corporation.
- Shareholder Loan AgreementShareholder Loan AgreementA Shareholder Loan Agreement is used when a corporation is borrowing money from one of its shareholders; a shareholder is lending money to its corporation; or a corporation owes money to a shareholder (for salary etc.) and the parties need a record of the payment for tax purposes.
- Shareholder AgreementShareholder AgreementA Shareholder Agreement can be used to say how a corporation will be managed, how disputes will be resolved, what will happen on the death of a shareholder, and to prevent shareholders from competing with the corporation. Depending on your jurisdiction, it may be used to transfer the power to manage a corporation from the directors to the shareholders.
- Shareholders’ ResolutionShareholders’ ResolutionA Shareholders’ Resolution can be used to record the decisions taken by the shareholders of a company without a formal meeting of the shareholders having taken place.
- Share Repurchase AgreementShare Repurchase AgreementA Share Repurchase Agreement is used when a company wishes to repurchase shares from one of its shareholders.