Legal Forms & Legal Documents
Answer a few simple questions - download and print instantly
- Acte de VenteActe de VenteUn acte de vente est utilisé pour transférer la titularité de vendeur à un acheteur. L’acte est aussi une recette de vente.
- AffidavitAffidavitAn Affidavit is a sworn written statement made before an official or anyone who may legally administer an oath.
- Affidavit of ExecutionAffidavit of ExecutionAn Affidavit of Execution is used by a party to verify that they witnessed the signing of a legal document.
- Amending AgreementAmending AgreementA Contract Addendum, Amendment, or Amending Agreement is used to make alterations to existing legal contracts or agreements. The original document remains in effect, but one or more changes are made to the terms of the agreement.
- Amortization ScheduleAmortization ScheduleAn Amortization Schedule outlines the amount of time it will take to pay off a debt, such as a loan or mortgage, by calculating and listing the amount of interest and principal that make up each payment.
- AssignmentAssignmentAn Assignment Agreement may be used to transfer property, rights, or obligations to another party.
- Assignment of Partnership InterestAssignment of Partnership InterestAn Assignment of Partnership Interest Agreement transfers partnership interest from one party to another to the extent permitted by the Partnership Agreement.
- Assignment of Trade Name Assignment of Trade NameAn Assignment of Trade Name legally transfers all the rights of a trade name from one individual to another.
- Band Partnership AgreementBand Partnership AgreementA Band Partnership Agreement establishes the rules for being in a band, including the rights and responsibilities of each member.
- Bill of SaleBill of SaleA Bill of Sale transfers ownership of an item from one party to another.
- Billet à OrdreBillet à OrdreUn Billet à ordre est une promesse applicable de rembourser un prêt ou une dette.
- Building ContractBuilding ContractA Service Agreement outlines the terms of a given service between a service provider and customer.
- Business PlanBusiness PlanA Business Plan is a comprehensive proposal that outlines a business's challenges and opportunites as well as its marketing, financial, and management plans.
- Catering ContractCatering ContractA Catering Service Agreement is a contract used when catering services are provided by a caterer to a customer. The agreement covers compensation and event details.
- Cease & Desist LetterCease & Desist LetterA Cease and Desist Letter is used to order another individual or company to stop an action or behavior, such as copyright violation or debt collection, and to refrain from doing it in the future.
- Certificate of IncumbencyCertificate of IncumbencyA Certificate of Incumbency is used to confirm the identity of the officers of a corporation. It may also be used to confirm the names of directors and shareholders, or to verify minute book contents.
- Child Care Services AgreementChild Care Services AgreementA Child Care Services Agreement is used when a child care provider is hired to care for a child on a contractual basis.
- Child Medical ConsentChild Medical ConsentA Child Medical Consent is a document where a parent or guardian grants permission to a caregiver or other person to make medical decisions for a child.
- Child Travel ConsentChild Travel ConsentA Child Travel Consent is a letter of parental permission for a minor child to travel with one parent, a group, another person, or alone.
- Cleaning Services AgreementCleaning Services AgreementA Cleaning Services Agreement spells out the terms and conditions of cleaning services offered by a cleaning company to a customer.
- Cohabitation AgreementCohabitation AgreementA Cohabitation Agreement is used by couples who are not legally married, but want to live together in a shared residence. It addresses property, debts, and other details in order to protect each individual's interests in the event the relationship comes to an end.
- Commercial Lease AgreementCommercial Lease AgreementA Commercial Property Lease Agreement creates a commercial tenancy agreement between a landlord and a tenant.
- Commercial Lease ApplicationCommercial Lease ApplicationA Commercial Lease Application is used by landlords, lessees, and property managers to collect information on potential business tenants prior to leasing commercial property.
- Commercial Sublease AgreementCommercial Sublease AgreementA Commercial Sublease Agreement is used when the original tenant wishes to transfer the remaining lease obligations under a commercial tenancy to a subtenant.
- Common Law Partner AgreementCommon Law Partner AgreementA Common Law Partner Agreement is used by couples who live together but are not legally married. It outlines shared and separate property and debts, as well as other details to protect the interests of each individual should the relationship come to an end.
- Compensation AgreementCompensation AgreementA Compensation Agreement is a contract between an employer and an employee to set or change the wage or salary of that employee.
- Complaint LetterComplaint LetterA Complaint Letter is used by consumers to submit a complaint to a person or business about a product or service that was sold or provided to them.
- Computer Services AgreementComputer Services AgreementA Computer Service Agreement is a written contract used when a provider is offering computer-based services to a customer, such as repairs, updates, or installations.
- Confidentiality AgreementConfidentiality AgreementA Confidentiality Agreement is used to protect sensitive information shared between two parties by prohibiting the disclosure of this information to an outside source.
- Consent to Action Without MeetingConsent to Action Without MeetingA Directors' Resolution can be used to record minutes at a director meeting or to describe director resolutions in lieu of a corporate meeting.
- Consent to be Director and OfficerConsent to be Director and OfficerA Consent to be Director and Officer is completed when a corporate director or officer is first appointed.
- Construction ContractConstruction ContractA Service Agreement outlines the terms of a given service between a service provider and customer.
- Consulting AgreementConsulting AgreementA Consulting Agreement is a contract involving a consultant and a client, where the consultant offers their services to the client in exchange for compensation.
- Contract AddendumContract AddendumA Contract Addendum, Amendment, or Amending Agreement is used to make alterations to existing legal contracts or agreements. The original document remains in effect, but one or more changes are made to the terms of the agreement.
- Contract AmendmentContract AmendmentA Contract Addendum, Amendment, or Amending Agreement is used to make alterations to existing legal contracts or agreements. The original document remains in effect, but one or more changes are made to the terms of the agreement.
- Contrat de TravailContrat de TravailUn contrat de travail décrit les termes sous lesquels vous embauchez une personne ou une société.
- Corporate Name SearchCorporate Name SearchA Corporate Name Search is required by the government to incorporate a business. It ensures that a proposed corporate name has not already been trademarked by searching appropriate databases for similar or identical business names.
- Corporate SealsCorporate SealsCorporate supplies include a custom minute book, corporate seals, or share certificates for your company.
- Corporate Services (Alberta)Corporate Services (Alberta)Alberta Corporate Services include filing an annual return, changing a corporate address, changing directors, or changing the address of the director(s) in a corporation.
- Corporate Services (Ontario)Corporate Services (Ontario)Ontario Corporate Services include filing an annual or initial return, changing a corporate address or address of directors, or changing the directors of the corporation.
- Corporate SuppliesCorporate SuppliesCorporate supplies include a custom minute book, corporate seals, or share certificates for your company.
- Cover LetterCover LetterA Cover Letter is used to inform potential employers of the position you are applying for and why your application is worth consideration.
- Demand LetterDemand LetterA Demand Letter is sent out to request payment or action, which is in default, from another party. It describes the payment or action that is being claimed and how it should be resolved.
- Directors' ResolutionDirectors' ResolutionA Directors' Resolution can be used to record minutes at a director meeting or to describe director resolutions in lieu of a corporate meeting.
- Employee Warning LetterEmployee Warning LetterAn employer issues an Employee Warning Letter to an employee who has violated workplace rules. The letter describes the infraction, consequences, and areas for improvement.
- Employment ContractEmployment ContractAn Employment Contract sets out employment terms, conditions, and expectations between an employer and employee.
- Employment Offer LetterEmployment Offer LetterAn Employment Offer Letter is used by an employer to formally present a job opportunity to a new employee. The letter includes employment details, such as start date, compensation, job responsibilities, and other employment terms or preconditions.
- Employment Termination LetterEmployment Termination LetterAn Employment Termination Letter formally advises an employee that his or her employment has been terminated.
- End User Licence Agreement (EULA)End User Licence Agreement (EULA)An End User License Agreement (EULA), also known as a Software Agreement, is a contract between a licensor and user and outlines the software rights of the user.
- Equipment Rental AgreementEquipment Rental AgreementAn Equipment Lease Agreement is used when an owner (lessor) rents out equipment (machinery, electronics etc.) to another person (lessee) for a specific time period.
- Financial Statement (Personal)Financial Statement (Personal)A Personal Financial Statement is used to present an individual's financial situation in a clear and organized manner.
- Gift DeedGift DeedA Gift Deed is a document that allows you to give away certain items that have sentimental or monetary value to other individuals without compensation.
- Health Care DirectiveHealth Care DirectiveA Living Will or Health Care Directive allows you to specify your health care treatment preferences should you no longer be able to make medical decisions for yourself, or to appoint someone to make these decisions for you.
- Hold-Harmless (Indemnity) AgreementHold-Harmless (Indemnity) AgreementA Hold Harmless (Indemnity) Agreement allows one party to protect another party against any future losses or claims that may result from a particular activity.
- Incorporation Package (Alberta)Incorporation Package (Alberta)The Alberta Incorporation Package is a service that creates and files the legal paperwork required to form a corporation in Alberta.
- Incorporation Package (BC)Incorporation Package (BC)The British Columbia Incorporation Package is a service that creates and files the legal paperwork required to form a corporation in BC.
- Incorporation Package (Federal)Incorporation Package (Federal)The Federal Incorporation Package is a service that creates and files the legal paperwork required to form a corporation in Canada.
- Incorporation Package (Ontario)Incorporation Package (Ontario)The Ontario Incorporation Package is a service that creates and files the legal paperwork required to form a corporation in Ontario.
- Incorporation Package (Saskatchewan)Incorporation Package (Saskatchewan)The Saskatchewan Incorporation Package is a service that creates and files the legal paperwork required to form a corporation in Saskatchewan.
- Independent Contractor AgreementIndependent Contractor AgreementAn Independent Contractor Agreement is a written contract that spells out the terms of a working relationship between an independent contractor and a customer.
- Invoice FormInvoice FormAn Invoice Form is issued by a seller to a buyer, providing a record of goods sold or services rendered and the amount due for each.
- Joint Venture AgreementJoint Venture AgreementA Joint Venture Agreement is a contract used to set up a business arrangement between two or more parties who agree to combine resources for a limited time to accomplish a particular project or goal.
- LSATLSATA Law School Administration Test (LSAT) is a required exam for admission into law school. Take this previously administered test to prepare for the LSAT.
- Landlord's Consent to Lease AssignmentLandlord's Consent to Lease AssignmentA Landlord's Consent to Lease Assignment is a form of written permission provided by the landlord in order for the original tenant to transfer all rights and obligations of the lease to a new tenant.
- Landlord's Consent to SubleaseLandlord's Consent to SubleaseA Landlord's Consent to Sublease is used when a tenant wishes to sublease the premises to a new tenant and requires the Landlord's written permission to do so.
- Last Will and TestamentLast Will and TestamentA Last Will and Testament allows you to specify how you would like your property and assets divided after your death.
- Lease AmendmentLease AmendmentA Lease Amendment is used to make changes to an existing lease (e.g. changing the permitted use of property or term length). The original lease remains in effect, but with the amendments.
- Lease Assignment AgreementLease Assignment AgreementA Lease Assignment Agreement is used when a tenant wishes to transfer the entire interest that they have in the property to a third party. The third party assumes the rights and responsibilities of the original lease.
- Letter of IntentLetter of IntentA Letter of Intent provides a non-binding letter for two or more parties to outline an understanding for a future agreement.
- Letter of RecommendationLetter of RecommendationA Letter of Recommendation is a written assessment of another person's abilities and character.
- Living WillLiving WillA Living Will or Health Care Directive allows you to specify your health care treatment preferences should you no longer be able to make medical decisions for yourself, or to appoint someone to make these decisions for you.
- Loan AgreementLoan AgreementA Loan Agreement sets out the terms of a loan between individuals, corporations, or between an individual and corporation.
- Medical Power of AttorneyMedical Power of AttorneyA Living Will or Health Care Directive allows you to specify your health care treatment preferences should you no longer be able to make medical decisions for yourself, or to appoint someone to make these decisions for you.
- Memorandum of UnderstandingMemorandum of UnderstandingA Letter of Intent provides a non-binding letter for two or more parties to outline an understanding for a future agreement.
- Minute BookMinute BookCorporate supplies include a custom minute book, corporate seals, or share certificates for your company.
- Minutes of Directors' MeetingMinutes of Directors' MeetingA Directors' Resolution can be used to record minutes at a director meeting or to describe director resolutions in lieu of a corporate meeting.
- Minutes of Shareholders' MeetingMinutes of Shareholders' MeetingA Shareholders' Minutes of Meeting can be used to record decisions taken by a corporation at a meeting of its shareholders.
- Model and Entertainment ReleaseModel and Entertainment ReleaseA Model and Entertainment Release is a contract in which the subject of a work (such as a photograph, video, or audio recording) consents to the commercial use of that work by a photographer, artist, or third party (such as a magazine or website).
- Music Recording ContractMusic Recording ContractA Music Recording Contract is a written agreement between a recording studio and artist, and addresses the recording terms, including production, compensation and royalties, exclusivity, and more.
- Non-Disclosure AgreementNon-Disclosure AgreementA Non-Disclosure Agreement is a contract used to maintain privacy in agreements where sensitive information is exchanged between two parties.
- Notice To EnterNotice To EnterA Notice to Enter is a written letter informing the tenant that the landlord or property manager will be entering the property in the near future.
- Notice of Intent to Vacate PremisesNotice of Intent to Vacate PremisesTenant Notices are given to a landlord by a tenant, and include Notice of Intent to Vacate, Notice of Termination, and Notice to Repair.
- Notice of Lease ViolationNotice of Lease ViolationLandlord notices are given by a landlord to a tenant. They provide the option to evict a tenant, give the tenant an opportunity to resolve an issue, or notify of a rent increase.
- Notice of Rent IncreaseNotice of Rent IncreaseLandlord notices are given by a landlord to a tenant. They provide the option to evict a tenant, give the tenant an opportunity to resolve an issue, or notify of a rent increase.
- Notice of TerminationNotice of TerminationLandlord notices are given by a landlord to a tenant. They provide the option to evict a tenant, give the tenant an opportunity to resolve an issue, or notify of a rent increase.
- Notice of Withdrawal from PartnershipNotice of Withdrawal from PartnershipA Notice of Withdrawal From Partnership can be used when a partner is withdrawing from a partnership for voluntary or involuntary reasons.
- Notice to Pay Rent or QuitNotice to Pay Rent or Quit
- Notice to QuitNotice to Quit
- Notice to RepairNotice to RepairTenant Notices are given to a landlord by a tenant, and include Notice of Intent to Vacate, Notice of Termination, and Notice to Repair.
- Offer to LeaseOffer to LeaseAn Offer to Lease is a formal letter or statement expressing interest in leasing a commercial property.
- Partnership AgreementPartnership AgreementA Partnership Agreement establishes the rights and responsibilities of general partners, and the rules in a for-profit partnership.
- Partnership AmendmentPartnership AmendmentA Partnership Amendment is used to change terms in an existing Partnership Agreement.
- Performance AgreementPerformance AgreementA Performance Contract sets out the terms of a performance by an individual or group in a private or commercial venue.
- Personal Property Rental AgreementPersonal Property Rental AgreementA Personal Property Rental Agreement is used when a lessor (owner) rents out personal property to a lessee (renter) for short or long-term use.
- Personal/Corporate GuaranteePersonal/Corporate GuaranteeA Personal or Corporate Guarantee is a contract where an individual or corporation (guarantor) agrees to be responsible for the debt or obligations of another individual or corporation (debtor) in the event the debtor defaults on its obligations owed to a third party, such as a lender, landlord or creditor, in a guaranteed contract.
- Power of AttorneyPower of AttorneyA Power of Attorney is a document which gives another party the legal authority to act on your behalf in order to manage your legal and financial affairs.
- Prenuptial AgreementPrenuptial AgreementA Prenuptial Agreement is a contract used by two people who are about to marry and wish to sort out current and future financial and property matters prior to marriage.
- ProcurationProcurationUne délégation des pouvoirs est un document qui donne l’autorité à une autre partie d’agir en votre nom et gérer vos affaires légales et financières. L’autorité peut être grand pour permettre un contrôle complet de vos finances et propriété, ou peut être limité à un seul tâche. Une délégation des pouvoirs est importante afin de planifier pour incapacité au futur ou pour des absences de maison.
- Promissory NotePromissory NoteA Promissory Note is an enforceable promise for a borrower to pay back a loan or debt to a lender.
- Purchase AgreementPurchase AgreementA Purchase Agreement outlines the details of a transaction between a seller and purchaser.
- Purchase OrderPurchase OrderA Purchase Order indicates the amount, type, and price of items a buyer wishes to purchase from a seller.
- Purchase of Business AgreementPurchase of Business AgreementA Purchase of Business Agreement is a document used when an individual or corporation purchases all the shares or assets of a business.
- Real Estate Purchase AgreementReal Estate Purchase AgreementA Real Estate Purchase Agreement is used to document the purchase and sale of real property.
- Reference ListReference ListA Reference List is used to provide potential employers with a list of personal and work contacts who can verify your information.
- Release/Waiver AgreementRelease/Waiver AgreementA Release/Waiver Agreement is an enforceable promise not to proceed with a legal claim in exchange for money or other compensation.
- Rent ReceiptRent ReceiptA Rent Receipt is used to keep track of full or partial rent payments.
- Rental Inspection ReportRental Inspection ReportA Rental Inspection Report is a checklist used to document the physical condition of a rental property at the beginning and end of a tenancy.
- Residential Rental ApplicationResidential Rental ApplicationA Residential Rental Application is used by landlords, lessees, and property managers to collect information on potential renters prior to leasing.
- Residential Rental/Lease AgreementResidential Rental/Lease AgreementA Residential Lease Agreement outlines the terms of a residential tenancy between a landlord and tenant.
- Residential Sublease AgreementResidential Sublease AgreementA Residential Sublease Agreement is used to convey some or all of the property rights that a tenant has under a residential lease to a third party for a portion of the tenant's remaining term of the original lease.
- Resignation LetterResignation LetterA resignation letter is used to give your employer legal notice that you will be leaving the company.
- Resume BuilderResume BuilderA Resume Builder is a tool that generates a custom, formatted resume based on the information you enter about your past work experience, skills, education, volunteer experience, interests, and more.
- Revocation of Power of AttorneyRevocation of Power of AttorneyA Revocation of Power of Attorney is used to revoke or cancel an existing Power of Attorney.
- Roommate AgreementRoommate AgreementA Roommate Agreement is used between two or more roommates to set out the rules and responsibilities of the shared tenancy.
- Sales AgreementSales AgreementA Sales Agreement outlines the terms of a transaction, where a seller promises to sell something that a purchaser promises to buy.
- Separation AgreementSeparation AgreementA Separation Agreement is used by two spouses to establish terms for living apart. It includes how they intend to separate assets and debts, and allows them to address child custody and spousal/child support, prior to a divorce judgement.
- Service AgreementService AgreementA Service Agreement outlines the terms of a given service between a service provider and customer.
- Share CertificatesShare Certificates
- Share Purchase AgreementShare Purchase AgreementA Share Purchase Agreement is a contract used for the sale of stock or shares between an existing shareholder of a corporation and another individual or corporation.
- Share Repurchase AgreementShare Repurchase AgreementA Share Repurchase Agreement is used when a corporation wishes to repurchase shares from one of its shareholders.
- Share SubscriptionShare SubscriptionA Share Subscription is used when new common shares/stocks are issued by a corporation and sold to a purchaser, also known as a subscriber. The subscriber executes this document and it is then retained in the corporation's records.
- Shareholder AgreementShareholder AgreementA Shareholder Agreement is a contract between shareholders of a corporation. It specifies shareholder rights and responsibilities, and includes terms on internal management, share valuation, profit distribution, dispute resolution methods, and more within a corporation.
- Shareholder Loan AgreementShareholder Loan AgreementA Shareholder Loan Agreement is used when a corporation is borrowing money from one of its shareholders; a shareholder is lending money to its corporation; or a corporation owes money to a shareholder (for salary etc.) and the parties need a record of the payment for tax purposes.
- Shareholder ProxyShareholder ProxyA Shareholder Proxy allows an individual or corporation to appoint a representative to vote at a shareholder meeting.
- Shareholder's Appointment of RepresentativeShareholder's Appointment of RepresentativeA Shareholder's Appointment of Representative allows a representative to vote at all shareholder meetings and make decisions that a corporate shareholder would normally make.
- Shareholders' ResolutionShareholders' ResolutionA Shareholders' Resolution can be used to record the decisions taken by the shareholders of a corporation without a formal meeting of the shareholders having taken place.
- Termination AgreementTermination AgreementA Termination Agreement can be used to discontinue or cancel an existing agreement.
- Termination by TenantTermination by TenantTenant Notices are given to a landlord by a tenant, and include Notice of Intent to Vacate, Notice of Termination, and Notice to Repair.
- Trade-mark AssignmentTrade-mark AssignmentA Trademark Assignment transfers ownership of a trademark from one party to another.