Legal Forms & Legal Documents
Answer a few simple questions - download and print instantly
- Activity Waiver FormAn activity or sports waiver releases the party providing the activity from liability claims from participants. Protect your company & create your waiver now.
- AffidavitAn Affidavit is a sworn written statement made before an official or anyone who may legally administer an oath.
- Amending AgreementA Contract Addendum, Amendment, or Amending Agreement modifies an existing agreement. The original agreement remains in effect, but includes the amendments.
- Amortisation ScheduleAn Amortisation Schedule calculates the time it will take to pay off a debt, such as a loan or mortgage, by determining how much of each monthly payment will go towards the principal and the amount that will go towards the interest.
- AssignmentAn Assignment is used to transfer all or part of one's interest or rights in personal property to another person.
- Assignment of Partnership Interest
- Board ResolutionA Directors' Resolution can be used to record minutes at a directors' meeting or to document decisions or actions in lieu of a corporate meeting.
- Building ContractA Service Agreement is a contract used when a service provider offers his or her services to a customer in exchange for pay.
- Business Lease (Commercial Lease)A Commercial Rental Agreement creates a commercial tenancy between a landlord and business tenant.
- Business PlanA Business Plan outlines a company's challenges and opportunities, as well as its marketing, financial, and management plans. It is commonly used to present business proposals to investors.
- Catering ContractA Catering Contract is used when a customer hires a caterer to prepare and serve food at an event.
- Cease & DesistA Cease and Desist Letter is sent out by a party to request an individual or business stop (cease) an action, and refrain (desist) from doing it in the future .
- Child Medical ConsentA Child Medical Consent is used when parents or guardians of a child (or children) want to authorise another person (or people) to consent to medical treatment for the child(ren). It is ideal for use when a child is being cared for by a babysitter, grandparents, other relatives, or other temporary guardians. With this authorisation, the caregiver will be able to access medical care without delay, especially in emergency situations.
- Child Travel ConsentA Child Travel Consent gives a minor child parental permission to travel with a group, one parent, another person, or alone.
- Cleaning Services AgreementA Cleaning Services Agreement is a contract used when a customer hires an individual or business to perform cleaning services in exchange for compensation.
- CodicilA Codicil modifies, removes, or adds clauses to an existing Last Will and Testament.
- Cohabitation AgreementA Cohabitation Agreement is used by couples who are not legally married, but want to live together in a shared residence. It addresses property, debts, and other details in order to protect each individual's interests in the event the relationship comes to an end.
- Commercial Sublease AgreementA Commercial Sublease Agreement is used by a tenant to transfer his or her letting obligations to a third party for the remainder of the lease term. The new tenant is held to the terms of the master lease, but the original tenant is still responsible for ensuring rent is paid and there is no damage to the property.
- Common Law Partner AgreementA Common Law Partner Agreement is used by couples who live together but are not legally married. It outlines shared and separate property and debts, as well as other details to protect the interests of each individual should the relationship come to an end.
- Company ConstitutionA Company Constitution is a set of internal rules governing the management of a company dealing with issues such as shareholder meetings, voting requirements, and responsibilities of officers.
- Complaint LetterA Complaint Letter is written by a consumer describing a problem they had with the product or service that was provided to them by an individual or business.
- Computer Services AgreementA Computer Services Agreement is a contract used when computer services are provided by an individual or company to a customer in exchange for compensation.
- Condition ReportA Condition Report is used by landlords (or property managers/subletting tenants) to record the condition of a rental property when a tenant moves in, and again when a tenant moves out.
- Confidentiality AgreementA Confidentiality Agreement maintains privacy during agreements when confidential information is exchanged between two parties.
- Construction ContractA Service Agreement is a contract used when a service provider offers his or her services to a customer in exchange for pay.
- Consulting AgreementA Consulting Agreement sets out the terms of a working relationship between a consultant and a client. It includes compensation, services provided, confidentiality clauses, and more.
- Contract AddendumA Contract Addendum, Amendment, or Amending Agreement modifies an existing agreement. The original agreement remains in effect, but includes the amendments.
- Contract AmendmentA Contract Addendum, Amendment, or Amending Agreement modifies an existing agreement. The original agreement remains in effect, but includes the amendments.
- Contract for Sale of Real EstateA Contract for Sale of Real Estate is used to document the purchase and sale of real property.
- Corporate ResolutionA Directors' Resolution can be used to record minutes at a directors' meeting or to document decisions or actions in lieu of a corporate meeting.
- Cover LetterA Cover Letter is used to inform potential employers of the position you are applying for and why your application is worth consideration.
- Emergency PlanAn Emergency Plan ensures everyone in your household knows what to do in case of an emergency or disaster.
- Employee EvaluationAn Employee Evaluation allows an employer to analyse an employee's job performance, and suggest areas for improvement.
- Employment ContractAn Employment Contract establishes the rights, expectations, and obligations of an employer and employee in a working relationship. It includes the details of employment, such as compensation, work hours, job duties, sick pay, and more.
- Employment Offer LetterAn Employment Offer Letter is used by an employer to formally present a job opportunity to a new employee. The letter includes employment details, such as start date, compensation, job responsibilities, and other employment terms or preconditions.
- Employment Termination LetterAn Employment Termination Letter formally advises an employee that his or her employment has been terminated.
- End User License Agreement (EULA)An End User License Agreement (EULA), also known as a Software Agreement, is a contract between a licensor and user and outlines the software rights of the user.
- Equipment HireAn Equipment Rental Agreement is used when an owner (lessor) rents out equipment (machinery, electronics, etc.) to another person (lessee) for a specific time period.
- Equipment Rental AgreementAn Equipment Rental Agreement is used when an owner (lessor) rents out equipment (machinery, electronics, etc.) to another person (lessee) for a specific time period.
- Gift DeedA Gift Deed is a document that allows you to give away certain items that have sentimental or monetary value to other individuals without compensation.
- Heads of AgreementThis Heads of Agreement provides a non-binding document for two or more parties to outline an understanding for a future agreement.
- Hold-Harmless (Indemnity) AgreementA Hold Harmless (Indemnity) Agreement allows one party to protect another party against any future losses or claims that may result from a particular activity.
- House Lease Agreement (Residential Tenancy Agreement)A Tenancy Agreement creates a residential tenancy between a landlord and tenant, and outlines the rights and responsibilities of each party during the term.
- I.O.U (Loan Agreement)A Loan Agreement outlines the terms of a loan between a borrower and lender, and sets out a payment plan for the borrower to repay the lender.
- Independent Contractor AgreementAn Independent Contractor Agreement outlines the terms of a project, commitment, or job (e.g. build a fence) that an independent contractor (e.g. carpenter) is hired by a client to complete.
- Joint Venture AgreementA Joint Venture Agreement is a contract used to set up a business arrangement between two or more parties who agree to combine resources for a limited time to accomplish a particular project or goal.
- Last Will and TestamentA Last Will and Testament is an important legal document that allows an individual to appoint an executor and specify how they would like their assets divided after they pass away.
- Lease AddendumA Lease Amendment is used to make changes to an existing Tenancy Agreement. The original lease remains in effect, but includes the amendments.
- Lease Assignment AgreementA Lease Assignment Agreement is a written contract that allows a tenant to transfer his or her remaining interests in a lease to a third party.
- Lease NoticeA Lease Notice is given by a landlord to a tenant. It provides the option to evict a tenant or give the tenant an opportunity to resolve an issue.
- Letter of IntentThis Letter of Intent is a non-binding letter used by two or more parties to outline an understanding for a future agreement.
- Letter of RecommendationA Letter of Recommendation is a written assessment of another person's abilities and character.
- Living WillA Living Will or Advance Directive allows you to specify your health care treatment preferences should you no longer be able to make medical decisions for yourself. It can be used with an Enduring Power of Attorney/Guardianship, which allows you to appoint someone to make medical decisions for you.
- Memorandum of UnderstandingA Heads of Agreement provides a non-binding letter for two or more parties to outline an understanding for a future agreement.
- Model and Entertainment ReleaseA Model and Entertainment Release is a contract in which the subject of a work (such as a photograph, video, or audio recording) consents to the commercial use of that work by a photographer, artist, or third party (such as a magazine or website).
- Music Performance ContractA Performance Contract sets out the terms of a performance by an individual or group in a private or commercial venue.
- N.D.A. (Non-Disclosure Agreement)A Non-Disclosure Agreement is used to protect sensitive information that is shared between two parties during an agreement.
- Non-Compete AgreementA Non-Compete Agreement is a contract used to prevent exploitation of an unfair competitive advantage where sensitive information is exchanged between two parties.
- Notice of Withdrawal from Partnership
- Offer to Purchase Real EstateAn Offer to Purchase Real Estate Agreement sets out the terms and conditions of an offer to purchase between the buyer and the seller in a real estate transaction.
- P.O.A (Power of Attorney)A Power of Attorney allows an individual to grant powers to another person to act on his or her behalf.
- Partnership AgreementA Partnership Agreement is a contract for two or more individuals or entities to form a business partnership.
- Partnership AmendmentA Partnership Amendment is used to change terms in an existing Partnership Agreement.
- Performance ContractA Performance Contract sets out the terms of a performance by an individual or group in a private or commercial venue.
- Personal Property Rental AgreementA Personal Property Rental Agreement is used when a lessor (owner) rents out personal property to a lessee (renter) for short or long-term use.
- Personal/Corporate GuaranteeA Personal or Corporate Guarantee is a contract where an individual or corporation (guarantor) agrees to be responsible for the debt or obligations of another individual or corporation (debtor) in the event the debtor defaults on its obligations owed to a third party, such as a lender, landlord or creditor, in a guaranteed contract.
- Prenuptial AgreementA Prenuptial Agreement is a contract used by two people who are about to marry and wish to sort out current and future financial and property matters prior to marriage.
- Promissory NoteA Promissory Note is used when a lender agrees to lend money to a borrower. It sets out the payment terms for a borrower to pay back the debt to a lender.
- Proof of Purchase (Bill of Sale)A Bill of Sale transfers ownership of an item from one party to another.
- Purchase of Business AgreementA Purchase of Business Agreement is a written contract used when an individual or business wishes to purchase all the shares or assets from a business.
- Reference ListA Reference List is used to provide potential employers with a list of personal and work contacts who can verify your information.
- Release/Waiver AgreementA Release/Waiver Agreement is a form used to ensure that a party will not proceed with a legal claim in exchange for compensation.
- Residential Rental ApplicationA Residential Rental Application is used by landlords, lessees, and property managers to collect information on potential renters.
- Residential Sublet AgreementA Residential Sublease Agreement is used to convey some or all of the property rights that a tenant has under a residential lease to a third party for a portion of the tenant's remaining term of the original lease.
- Resignation LetterA Resignation Letter is used to give your employer legal notice that you will be leaving the company.
- Resume BuilderA Resume Builder is a tool that generates a custom, formatted resume based on the information you enter about your past work experience, skills, education, volunteer experience, interests, and more.
- Revocation of Power of AttorneyA Revocation of Power of Attorney is used to revoke or cancel an existing Power of Attorney.
- Sales AgreementA Sales Agreement is a contract providing for the purchase and sale of goods and services between a buyer and a seller.
- Separation AgreementA Separation Agreement is used by spouses to dictate their own separation terms. The agreement may specify shared and separate property and debts, as well as spousal and child maintenance, prior to a divorce judgement.
- Service AgreementA Service Agreement is a contract used when a service provider offers his or her services to a customer in exchange for pay.
- Share Purchase AgreementA Share Purchase Agreement is a contract used for the sale of stock or shares between an existing shareholder of a corporation and another individual or corporation.
- Share Repurchase AgreementA Share Repurchase Agreement is used when a company wishes to repurchase shares from one of its shareholders.
- Shareholder AgreementA Shareholder Agreement can be used to say how a corporation will be managed, how disputes will be resolved, what will happen on the death of a shareholder, and to prevent shareholders from competing with the corporation. Depending on your jurisdiction, it may be used to transfer the power to manage a corporation from the directors to the shareholders.
- Shareholder Loan AgreementA Shareholder Loan Agreement is used when a corporation is borrowing money from one of its shareholders; a shareholder is lending money to its corporation; or a corporation owes money to a shareholder (for salary etc.) and the parties need a record of the payment for tax purposes.
- Shareholders’ ResolutionA Shareholders’ Resolution can be used to record the decisions taken by the shareholders of a company without a formal meeting of the shareholders having taken place.
- Subcontractor AgreementAn Independent Contractor Agreement outlines the terms of a project, commitment, or job (e.g. build a fence) that an independent contractor (e.g. carpenter) is hired by a client to complete.
- Termination AgreementA Termination Agreement can be used to discontinue or cancel an existing agreement.
- Vehicle Leasing AgreementA Vehicle Leasing Agreement is used when an owner (lessor) rents a vehicle to another person (lessee) for a fixed term period.
- Website Terms and ConditionsWebsite Terms and Conditions detail all the rights and obligations of the users and the owner of a website.
- WillA Last Will and Testament is an important legal document that allows an individual to appoint an executor and specify how they would like their assets divided after they pass away.