FREESales, Loan, and Financial FormsCustomize, print or download the sales or loan forms you need in 5-10 minutes.
simple questions Download and
print instantly Finish in
A Bill of Sale is used to document the purchase or sale of an item from one person to another.
A Loan Agreement sets out a payment plan for a borrower to pay back a loan to a lender.
Purchase and Sales Forms
- Bill of SaleBill of SaleA Bill of Sale acts as a sales receipt and transfers ownership of an item from a seller to a buyer.
- Invoice FormInvoice FormAn Invoice Form is issued by a seller to a buyer, providing a record of goods sold or services rendered and the amount due for each.
- Purchase AgreementPurchase AgreementA Purchase Agreement outlines the details of a transaction between a seller and purchaser.
- Purchase of Business AgreementPurchase of Business AgreementA Purchase of Business Agreement is a document used when an individual or corporation purchases all the shares or assets of a business.
- Purchase OrderPurchase OrderA Purchase Order indicates the amount, type, and price of items a buyer wishes to purchase from a seller.
- Sales AgreementSales AgreementA Sales Agreement outlines the terms of a transaction, where a seller promises to sell something that a purchaser promises to buy.
- Letter of IntentLetter of IntentA Letter of Intent provides a non-binding letter for two or more parties to outline an understanding for a future agreement.
- Complaint LetterComplaint LetterA Complaint Letter is used by consumers to submit a complaint to a person or business about a product or service that was sold or provided to them.
- Hold-Harmless (Indemnity) AgreementHold-Harmless (Indemnity) AgreementA Hold Harmless (Indemnity) Agreement allows one party to protect another party against any future losses or claims that may result from a particular activity.
- Personal/Corporate GuaranteePersonal/Corporate GuaranteeA Personal or Corporate Guarantee is a contract where an individual or corporation (guarantor) agrees to be responsible for the debt or obligations of another individual or company (debtor) in the event the debtor defaults on its obigations owed to a third party, such as a lender, landlord or creditor, in a guaranteed contract.
- Release/Waiver AgreementRelease/Waiver AgreementA Release/Waiver Agreement is an enforceable promise not to proceed with a legal claim in exchange for money or other compensation.
- Loan AgreementLoan AgreementA Loan Agreement sets out the terms of a loan between individuals, corporations, or between an individual and corporation.
- Promissory NotePromissory NoteA Promissory Note is an enforceable promise for a borrower to pay back a loan or debt to a lender.
- Amortization ScheduleAmortization ScheduleAn Amortization Schedule outlines the amount of time it will take to pay off a debt, such as a loan or mortgage, by calculating and listing the amount of interest and principal that make up each payment.
- Demand LetterDemand LetterA Demand Letter is sent out to request payment or action, which is in default, from another party. It describes the payment or action that is being claimed and how it should be resolved.
- Financial Statement (Personal)Financial Statement (Personal)A Personal Financial Statement is used to present an individual's financial situation in a clear and organized manner.
- Shareholder Loan AgreementShareholder Loan AgreementA Shareholder Loan Agreement is used when a corporation is borrowing money from one of its shareholders; a shareholder is lending money to its corporation; or a corporation owes money to a shareholder (for salary etc.) and the parties need a record of the payment for tax purposes.