FREELeasing and Real Estate
Print or download your personalized real estate documents, forms, and contracts in 5-10 minutes for free.
simple questions Download and
print instantly Finish in
A Rental/Lease Agreement spells out the terms of a residential tenancy between a landlord and tenant.
A Commercial Lease Agreement outlines the rights and responsibilities of a tenant and landlord during a commercial tenancy.
Lease, Rental & Tenancy Forms
Forms for leasing a residential or commercial property.
Sublease documents for transferring lease obligations.
- Landlord's Consent to SubleaseLandlord's Consent to SubleaseA Landlord's Consent to Sublease is used when a tenant wishes to sublease the premises to a new tenant and requires the Landlord's written permission to do so.
- Residential Sublease AgreementResidential Sublease AgreementA Residential Sublease Agreement is used when the tenant transfers property rights over to a third party, known as a subtenant, for the remainder of the residential lease term.
- Commercial Sublease AgreementCommercial Sublease AgreementA Commercial Sublease Agreement is used when the original tenant wishes to transfer the remaining lease obligations under a commercial tenancy to a subtenant.
Real Estate Transactions and
Forms for transferring property titles, securing loans or transacting property.
- Contract for DeedContract for DeedA Land Contract (or Contract for Deed) is a contract between a seller and buyer of real estate, where the seller provides the financing for the purchase of the property.
- Deed of TrustDeed of TrustA Deed of Trust allows a borrower to transfer the legal title of a property to a trustee, who holds it as security for the repayment of debt to the lender.
- Letter of IntentLetter of IntentA Letter of Intent is a non-binding letter used by two or more parties to outline an understanding for a future agreement.
- Offer to Purchase Real EstateOffer to Purchase Real EstateAn Offer to Purchase Real Estate is a document that sets out the terms of a proposed real estate transaction between a buyer and seller.
- Real Estate Purchase AgreementReal Estate Purchase AgreementA Real Estate Purchase Agreement is used to document the purchase and sale of real property.
- Survivorship DeedSurvivorship DeedA Survivorship Deed creates a joint tenancy between two or more individuals, where they each have equal interest in a property. Upon the death of one of the owners, his or her interest in the property goes to the surviving owner(s).
- Deed of ReconveyanceDeed of ReconveyanceA Deed of Reconveyance is a document which transfers the legal title of property back to the borrower from the trustee when a debt secured by a Deed of Trust is fully paid.
- Land ContractLand ContractA Land Contract (or Contract for Deed) is a contract between a seller and buyer of real estate, where the seller provides the financing for the purchase of the property.
- Mortgage AgreementMortgage AgreementA Mortgage Agreement is used by a lender to secure a loan in the borrower's purchase of real estate.
- Satisfaction of MortgageSatisfaction of MortgageA Satisfaction of Mortgage is signed by a lender acknowledging that a mortgage has been fully paid by a borrower.
- Quitclaim DeedQuitclaim DeedA Quitclaim Deed is used to transfer a title or whatever interest the owner (grantor) may have in property to another person (grantee) without any warranties of title.
- Warranty DeedWarranty DeedA Warranty Deed transfers the title of a property between individuals, warranting that the grantor has a good clear title and there are no encumbrances on the deed.
Lease Amendment & Assignment
Forms for amending or assigning a lease.
- Landlord's Consent to Lease AssignmentLandlord's Consent to Lease AssignmentA Landlord's Consent to Lease Assignment is a form of written permission provided by the landlord in order for the original tenant to transfer all rights and obligations of the lease to a new tenant.
- Lease Assignment AgreementLease Assignment AgreementA Lease Assignment Agreement is used when a tenant wishes to transfer the entire interest that they have in the property to a third party. The third party assumes the rights and responsibilities of the original lease.
- Lease AmendmentLease AmendmentA Lease Amendment is used to make changes to an existing lease (e.g. changing the permitted use of property or term length). The original lease remains in effect, but with the amendments.
Prior to Leasing
Documents for preparing to lease a property.
- Offer to LeaseOffer to LeaseAn Offer to Lease is a formal letter or statement expressing interest in leasing a commercial property.
- Rental ApplicationRental ApplicationA Residential Rental Application is used by landlords, lessees, and property managers to collect information on potential renters prior to leasing.
- Lease Application (Commercial)Lease Application (Commercial)A Commercial Lease Application is used by landlords, lessees, and property managers to collect information on potential business tenants prior to leasing commercial property.
- Rental Inspection ReportRental Inspection ReportA Rental Inspection Report is a checklist used to document the physical condition of a rental property at the beginning and end of a tenancy.
- Hold-Harmless (Indemnity) AgreementHold-Harmless (Indemnity) AgreementA Hold Harmless (Indemnity) Agreement allows one party to protect another party against any future losses or claims that may result from a particular activity.
- Roommate AgreementRoommate AgreementA Roommate Agreement is used between two or more roommates to set out the rules and responsibilities of the shared tenancy.
Lease notices for both landlords and tenants.
- Notice of Lease ViolationNotice of Lease ViolationWhen a tenant has violated a lease term, the landlord can request compliance using a Notice of Lease Violation. If the tenant fails to comply within the specified notice period, the landlord may terminate the lease.
- Notice to QuitNotice to QuitA Notice to Quit is used by a landlord to evict a tenant from the leased premises.
- Notice of Rent IncreaseNotice of Rent IncreaseA Notice of Rent Increase notifies a tenant that his or her rent will be increasing.
- Notice of TerminationNotice of TerminationNotice of Termination is used when: a .The Landlord wishes to terminate a periodic tenancy (such as a month to month lease), or b. The Lease Agreement requires advance notice for the termination of the Lease.
- Notice to Pay Rent or QuitNotice to Pay Rent or QuitA Notice to Pay or Quit is used by a landlord to request payment when a tenant fails to pay rent on time. The landlord then has the option to evict the tenant if they do not pay.
- Notice of Intent to Vacate PremisesNotice of Intent to Vacate PremisesA Notice of Intent to Vacate Premises is used when the Tenant (under a fixed term) wants to give notice to the Landlord that the Tenant plans to vacate the Premises at the end of the notice period.
- Notice to RepairNotice to RepairA Notice to Repair is used by a tenant to notify the landlord that a repair is needed on the leased premises.
Equipment & Property Rental
Lease forms for equipment, vehicles or personal property.
- Equipment Rental AgreementEquipment Rental AgreementAn Equipment Lease Agreement is used when an owner (lessor) rents out equipment (machinery, electronics etc.) to another person (lessee) for a specific time period.
- Vehicle Leasing AgreementVehicle Leasing AgreementA Vehicle Leasing Agreement is used when an owner (lessor) rents a vehicle to another person (lessee) for a fixed term period.
- Personal Property Rental AgreementPersonal Property Rental AgreementA Personal Property Rental Agreement is used when a lessor (owner) rents out personal property to a lessee (renter) for short or long-term use.
Looking for Something Else?
As Seen In
Leasing and Real Estate Forms
LawDepot offers quick and easy ways to manage real estate
Leasing, buying, selling, or transferring real estate doesn't need to be difficult. In fact, LawDepot can help you get the real estate forms you need quickly and easily on your own without the unnecessary cost and time involved with hiring a legal professional.
Our real estate forms include documents for both residential property (homes, condos, apartments, townhouses, and more), and commercial property (office buildings, retail stores, warehouses, or industrial facilities).
Leasing and Managing Property
There can be a fair amount of paperwork involved with leasing residential or commercial property. To stay organized and save time during any a tenancy, LawDepot offers quick and easy Lease Agreements you can customize yourself, as well as many other rental and eviction documents to help you manage your rental property.
Buying, Selling or Transferring Property
Buying, selling, or transferring the title of a property can seem confusing without the help of an expert, but LawDepotbreaks down each process using a simple self-guided questionnaire that is free, easy-to-understand, and takes minutes to complete on your own. With LawDepot, you can have your very own personalized real estate document ready to print or download whenever you need it.