FREEReal Estate, Leasing, and Rental FormsQuickly print or download customized real estate and leasing forms in 5-10 minutes for free.
simple questions Download and
print instantly Finish in
A Rental/Lease Agreement is used to lay out the terms of a residential tenancy between a landlord and tenant.
A Commercial Lease Agreement outlines the rights and responsibilities of a landlord and business tenant during a commercial tenancy.
Rental and Leasing Forms
Prior to Renting
- Letter of IntentLetter of IntentA Letter of Intent provides a non-binding letter for two or more parties to outline an understanding for a future agreement.
- Offer to LeaseOffer to LeaseAn Offer to Lease is a formal letter or statement expressing interest in leasing a commercial property.
- Residential Rental ApplicationResidential Rental ApplicationA Residential Rental Application is used by landlords, lessees, and property managers to collect information on potential renters prior to leasing.
- Residential Rental Inspection ReportResidential Rental Inspection ReportA Rental Inspection Report is a checklist used to document the physical condition of a rental property at the beginning and end of a tenancy.
- Hold-Harmless (Indemnity) AgreementHold-Harmless (Indemnity) AgreementA Hold Harmless (Indemnity) Agreement allows one party to protect another party against any future losses or claims that may result from a particular activity.
- Roommate AgreementRoommate AgreementA Roommate Agreement is used between two or more roommates to set out the rules and responsibilities of the shared tenancy.
- Notice of Lease ViolationNotice of Lease ViolationWhen a tenant has violated a lease term, the landlord can request compliance using a Notice of Lease Violation. If the tenant fails to comply within the specified notice period, the landlord may terminate the lease.
- Notice of TerminationNotice of TerminationNotice of Termination is used when: a .The Landlord wishes to terminate a periodic tenancy (such as a month to month lease), or b. The Lease Agreement requires advance notice for the termination of the Lease.
- Notice to Pay Rent or QuitNotice to Pay Rent or QuitA Notice to Pay or Quit is used by a landlord to request payment when a tenant fails to pay rent on time. The landlord then has the option to evict the tenant if they do not pay.
- Notice of Rent IncreaseNotice of Rent IncreaseA Notice of Rent Increase notifies the tenant that his or her rent will be increasing.
- Notice of Intent to Vacate PremisesNotice of Intent to Vacate PremisesA Notice of Intent to Vacate Premises is used when the Tenant (under a fixed term) wants to give notice to the Landlord that the Tenant plans to vacate the Premises at the end of the notice period.
- Notice to RepairNotice to RepairA Notice to Repair is used by a tenant to notify the landlord that a repair is needed on the leased premises.
- Termination by TenantTermination by TenantTenant Notices are given to a landlord by a tenant, and include Notice of Intent to Vacate, Notice of Termination, and Notice to Repair.
- Landlord's Consent to SubleaseLandlord's Consent to SubleaseA Landlord's Consent to Sublease is used when a tenant wishes to sublease the premises to a new tenant and requires the Landlord's written permission to do so.
- Commercial Sublease AgreementCommercial Sublease AgreementA Commercial Sublease Agreement is used when the original tenant wishes to transfer the remaining lease obligations under a commercial tenancy to a subtenant.
- Residential Sublease AgreementResidential Sublease AgreementA Residential Sublease Agreement is used when the tenant transfers property rights over to a third party, known as a subtenant, for the remainder of the residential lease term.
Lease Amendment and Assignment
- Landlord's Consent to Lease AssignmentLandlord's Consent to Lease AssignmentA Landlord's Consent to Lease Assignment is a form of written permission provided by the landlord in order for the original tenant to transfer all rights and obligations of the lease to a new tenant.
- Lease Assignment AgreementLease Assignment AgreementA Lease Assignment Agreement is used when a tenant wishes to transfer the entire interest that they have in the property to a third party. The third party assumes the rights and responsibilities of the original lease.
- Lease AmendmentLease AmendmentA Lease Amendment is used to make changes to an existing lease (e.g. changing the permitted use of property or term length). The original lease remains in effect, but with the amendments.
Equipment and Property Rental
- Equipment Rental AgreementEquipment Rental AgreementAn Equipment Lease Agreement is used when an owner (lessor) rents out equipment (machinery, electronics etc.) to another person (lessee) for a specific time period.
- Personal Property Rental AgreementPersonal Property Rental AgreementA Personal Property Rental Agreement is used when a lessor (owner) rents out personal property to a lessee (renter) for short or long-term use.