FREEFamily, Marriage, and Cohabitation FormsPrint or download personalized family, marriage, or cohabitation form in 5-10 minutes for free.
simple questions Download and
print instantly Finish in
A Prenuptial Agreement (Prenup) is a contract used by couples who plan to marry. It specifies which assets are considered separate (such as properties, investments, businesses and/or inheritances), and how current and future property will be divided in the event of separation.
A Separation Agreement is a contract that allows two spouses to live apart on certain terms by dividing assets and addressing issues such as child support or child custody prior to a divorce.
Marriage and Separation Forms
Forms for resolving finances or separating assets prior to or after marriage.
- Prenuptial AgreementPrenuptial AgreementA Prenuptial Agreement is a contract used by two people who are about to marry and wish to sort out current and future financial and property matters prior to marriage.
- Separation AgreementSeparation AgreementA Separation Agreement is used by two spouses to establish terms for living apart. It includes how they intend to separate assets and debts, and allows them to address child custody and spousal/child support, prior to a divorce judgement.
- Pet AgreementPet AgreementA Pet Agreement is used to settle disputes when a relationship ends and the parties are co-owners of a pet(s).
Child Permission Forms
Forms for giving a child permission to travel, or granting a guardian consent to make medical decisions for your child on your behalf.
- Child Medical ConsentChild Medical ConsentA Child Medical Consent is a document where a parent or guardian grants permission to a caregiver or other person to make medical decisions for a child.
- Child Travel ConsentChild Travel ConsentA Child Travel Consent is a letter of parental permission for a minor child to travel with one parent, a group, another person, or alone.
Cohabitation and Common Law
Forms for establishing and outlining the terms of a cohabitation or common law relationship.
- Cohabitation AgreementCohabitation AgreementA Cohabitation Agreement is used by couples who are not legally married, but want to live together in a shared residence. It addresses property, debts, and other details in order to protect each individual's interests in the event the relationship comes to an end.
- Common Law Partner AgreementCommon Law Partner AgreementA Common Law Partner Agreement is used by couples who live together but are not legally married. It outlines shared and separate property and debts, as well as other details to protect the interests of each individual should the relationship come to an end.
Looking for Something Else?
As Seen In
Family, Marriage, and Cohabitation Forms
Resolve family legal issues quickly and easily with LawDepot
Marriage and Separation
Getting married, or entering into a separation, are both situations that are often difficult for many individuals from a legal and financial standpoint. While seeking a lawyer's advice may help guide you through these major events, you can take care of many family legal agreements on your own using LawDepot.
A Prenuptial Agreement, for instance, protects you and your future husband or wife by specifying separate and shared assets before you get married. Alternatively, when you want a legal separation, you can use a Separation Agreement to divide property and assets as well as possible child and spousal support arrangements.
Cohabitation and Common Law
Cohabitation or Common Law is when two people, who are typically in a romantic relationship, live together but are not legally married.
If you are entering into a cohabitation or common law relationship, you may take comfort in knowing it can easily be arranged by following LawDepot's step-by-step instructions to create your own Cohabitation or Common Law Partner Agreement in minutes.
Children and Consent
If you have children, and wish to issue consent for their travel or health care, a personalized Child Travel or Medical Consent letter can be created, printed, and downloaded instantly.
Many changes occur throughout our lifetimes that require legal documents to sort out new living arrangements, the beginning or end of a marriage, or travel and health care permissions for a child.
For every moment life brings your way, LawDepot can help you easily create your own family legal documents at a fraction of the time and cost it would take to enlist a professional attorney.