Live Help: Click here to talk to a LawDepot agent
Incorporate or Form an LLC with LawDepot
With LawDepot, incorporating or forming an LLC is quick, easy, and affordable. Complete the short form below and we'll do the rest, leaving you more time to focus on your business. We'll send you confirmation that your Corporation or LLC is active in 1-5 business days. It's that simple.
LawDepot.com: Over 750,000 satisfied customers.
We regularly maintain the Florida Incorporation and LLC Formation software. Last Modified: August 29, 2015
Registered Agent Signature
The Registered Agent (RA) must type his or her name into the box below to "sign" this form. The RA signature must be the name of an individual. If the RA is a business entity, an individual must sign on the entity's behalf. A business entity cannot serve as its own RA. The individual "signing" this form affirms that the facts stated herein are true and gives LawDepot permission to sign documents related to incorporation on his or her behalf.
This signature must be that of the RA or be made with the full knowledge and permission of the RA; otherwise it constitutes forgery.
Managers and Members
(e.g. This Member will provide cash; This Member will contribute 2,000 square feet of suitable office space described as: suite 201, 9955 - Westmount Boulevard, Los Angeles, California; This Member will provide all engineering services necessary to bring the ABC widget to market.)
Completing this information is optional. Information entered here is only for the reference of LawDepot staff and agents. For example, if you would like the minute book mailed to an alternative address, please indicate that here. If you wish to provide an alternative phone number or e-mail, you may do so here, etc.
By clicking on "View Purchase Options" you confirm:
1. That you are at least 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your state, province, or territory.
2. That you have authorization and capacity to form this LLC from all involved parties in this proposed incorporation.
3. That you accept that no legal, tax or accounting advice has been provided to you by LawDepot.
4. That you have accurately and completely provided all information above.
5. That you will hold LawDepot, its agents, and the government harmless for any errors or omissions contained within this proposed LLC formation.
If you need to change your order, please immediately contact LawDepot technical support by telephone, 866.608.1020 (toll-free North America). We will make best efforts to stop your order, but all orders should be considered final.