LawDepot™ Resource Network
Ask a Lawyer Online Now
Welcome to LawDepot's Ask a Lawyer feature. Here you can ask a question and get an answer from a qualified expert. Lawyers are online and ready to help now.
Simply type your question into the box below and press the "Get an Answer" button.
- Is it against the law to record a meeting with someone without their knowledge for the purpose of validating the conversation?
- Can a background screening (3rd party) company include criminal convictions older than 7 years?
- My sister and I own a house together and would like to transfer the property to my son. How do we do this?
- How do I remove an attorney off my case when I canít get in touch with her?
- I have a land contract that has become seriously overdue by the buyer. What is the best way to repossess the property?